<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp (Teen)

May 12 2006 at 11:00 AM
Richard Yancey  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

t1582346933_l

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp
by Richard Yancey
Buy book: $10.50

Alfred is trying to survive high school when his guardian convinces him to steal the legendary sword of King Arthur. After Alfred unwittingly delivers the sword to a man with enormously evil intentions, he sets off on an unlikely quest to try to right his wrong.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Andrea
(no login)

Re: The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp (Teen)

May 15 2006, 1:46 AM 

oh great it sounds REALLY good...

Respond to this message   
Georgia
(no login)

May 15 2006, 6:07 PM 

It IS really good. I've read it. It's a bit like Freak the mighty. IF anybodys ever read that, They know it's good. Kudos to this book. Yes Emily, this is a REALLY, REALLY GOOD BOOK, and I'm not afraid to say it.

Respond to this message   
amanda
(no login)

cute

May 15 2006, 6:29 PM 

This story sounds kind of cute! I think he's really smart, and his mom hid his IQ test results cuz she didn't want him to get a big head. Hmm? ;)

Respond to this message   
Emily
(no login)

May 15 2006, 7:18 PM 

from the description, i didn't think that it'd be that good... but, i really like this book so far... although, I thought it was rather odd that they tell you in the beginning that the narrarator is DEAD. Yeah- that was a little weird. But, good choice- definitely better than the more recent ones...

Respond to this message   
Georgia
(no login)

May 16 2006, 6:02 PM 

The funny thing is, wait, I'm not supposed to tell you. Lets just say one thing, it doesn't turn out like you think it will.

Respond to this message   
Kim
(no login)

Yay!!!

May 17 2006, 7:32 AM 

I am soooo glad that they picked a good book again! I was getting soo tired of the non fiction novels... hohum. well anyway, this boy sounds kind of cool. (he doesnt like sports, just like me, and he's also pretty smart, I agree with that his mom might have hid his IQ tests so he doesnt get a big head.
Happy Reading!!!!!!!!
Kimi

Respond to this message   
Emily
(no login)

yay for a good book!

May 17 2006, 5:12 PM 

Very much enjoying the book so far- may have to check it out of the library!

Respond to this message   
Georgia
(no login)

Re: yay for a good book!

May 18 2006, 5:59 PM 

Just wait until the good part comes.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

wierd

May 19 2006, 6:02 PM 

thats really strange. They didn't even include the best part. It's coming though, and this is a must for all you adventure readers. Though someparts can be a bit gruesome, there's no good book without a bit of blood. But hey thats just me. I'm the kind of person that reads renaissance war stories. See ya!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp (Teen)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.