Twilight (Teen)

July 14 2006 at 12:34 PM
Stephenie Meyer  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

t0316160172_l

Twilight
by Stephenie Meyer
Buy book: $11.51

Isabella Swan's move to Forks, a perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. When she meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen--a vampire--her life takes a thrilling and terrifying romantic turn.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Allie
(no login)

Amazing

July 17 2006, 10:30 AM 

I've already read this book twice, and i loved it. It's definetly one of my favorite books. I love Isabellas character, and also how her and Edward's relationship develops. It's not one of those corny vampire stories, but actually something cool. I can't wait for the sequel thats coming out in august!

Respond to this message   
Megan Adams
(no login)

Best book ever!!!

July 17 2006, 7:03 PM 

I have read this book twice and I always fall in love with it. From the moment I pick it up I can't stop reading. It's the best.

Megan

Respond to this message   
Danielle
(no login)

This is a MUST read!

July 17 2006, 11:12 AM 

Hey everyone. I have already read this book(twice), and i am glad that they chose it for Dear reader this week. Its my favourite book ever! The beginning isnt as exciting as the rest of the book, but i loved every page of it. I hope that everyone likes it as much as i did.

Respond to this message   
liv
(no login)

omg!

July 17 2006, 11:58 AM 

This book is one of the best written ever!

Respond to this message   
Celia
(no login)

AWSOME

July 17 2006, 12:48 PM 

I have never herd of this book but from what i have read it sounds like a really good book

Respond to this message   
Jennifer
(no login)

Amazing!

July 17 2006, 2:21 PM 

I've read the book over and over and I still can't get enough. It is one of my favorite books. Plus the romance going on through this book is just "WOW" So sweet and...you can actually relate in a way... Anyways, VERY good book!

Respond to this message   
Georgia
(no login)

I hate to brake the chain of praise.

July 17 2006, 5:53 PM 

I hate to brake the chain of praise, sooooooooooo I wont. This book sounds, how shall I say it, okay, the writhing is good, and apparently from the previous comments it's a 'MUST READ!' So I figure I'll give ti a chance though the ultimate plot seems ultimately like, 'A woman returns to her hometown to find the man of her dreams shrouded in mystery'. And mom I know you're reading this so, sound familiar?

Respond to this message   
Mandy
(Login dtown_curly_q)

A Perfect Read

July 17 2006, 10:58 PM 

I've read this book more times than I can count, just because it has one of the most satisfying plotlines that I have ever read. It's a thriller filled with romance, horror, and suspence. It's truly a book that EVERYONE will love!

Respond to this message   
Emily
(no login)

Very Popular

July 18 2006, 9:38 PM 

I've seen this book in stores before, and the cover always looked cool to me, but I never knew what it was about. In Monday's read, I wasn't so sure that i would like it, but for some reason I liked today's better. It's good to know that it's supposed to get better later on... it must be a great book!

Respond to this message   
Zoe
(no login)

Re: Twilight (Teen)

July 19 2006, 9:48 PM 

Well, I'm not that much into romance books. Is there lots of it in this book? And is it just little things, like holding hands and now again a kiss? I don't care too much about reading things like that. It's just when it gets more into it that I hate. But I don't think I have to worry about that in a teenage books. I will read it, as it is said that it is a thrilling and terrifying romantic book, which as a vampire in it. Allia, I hope you are right about this book is not like these corny vampire stories. I'm so sick of reading a book that's meant to make you scare out your chair, but it turn out to me more of a laugh then terrifiying read.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

My Review

July 21 2006, 4:35 PM 

A book with passion. It connects real-life situations from people's experinces. I know for a fact that I have had the same cautionuos attitude towards being the "new kid" in school. Every teen should read it!

Respond to this message   
Heather
(no login)

Totally Cool Book!!!!!!!

July 21 2006, 10:23 PM 

This book is awesome, I have read it so many times over and over. I love this book! I would recommend this book to so many people, it teaches us lessons about life and how we hurt others around us. It let's you actually feel like the characters in the book are your closest friends. All in all this book is a must read.

Respond to this message   
Giraffe
(no login)

Loved it!!

July 24 2006, 12:29 PM 

I loved this book! I got it out of the library a couple of months ago, and I just couldn't put it down. I agree, I can't wait for the sequel to come out. I'll definitely follow the series. I wonder if Isabella will ever become a vampire....

Respond to this message   
agnes
(no login)

best book ive read in a long time

August 28 2006, 10:07 AM 

i love this book ive read it five times already and read her second book newmoon 10 yes its that good

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Best Book EVER!

November 12 2007, 7:48 PM 

Stephanie Meyer is an amazing author, and her books are just as great! her books are detailed, and captivating, and its definately a MUST read! :)

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Twilight (Teen)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.