<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  

The Witness (GoodNews/Christian) GIVEAWAY THIS WEEK!

March 30 2007 at 5:23 PM
Dee Henderson  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

g1414308124_l

The Witness
by Dee Henderson
Buy book: $10.49

Police Chief Luke Granger's witness to a murder, Amy Griffin, has been on the run for years. Her family thinks she was murdered eight years ago, but Amy chose to accept a life in the shadows in order to protect her sisters' lives. Now unveiled secrets about their father have thrust the sisters into the public spotlight. The man who wants Amy dead now sees her sisters as the way to locate her. Luke and two of his homicide detectives are determined to stand in the way. They arc each falling in love with a different sister, and it's become a personal mission to keep them safe. But chances are that at least one of them will fail and facing the future will take a faith deeper than any of them currently knows.

Let me know what you think of this week's book. I have 20 Good News books to give away to lucky readers. To enter the drawing send me an email and be sure to include your address in case you're a winner. Send your email to:
enter-to-win2@emailbookclub.com

This message has been edited by chapteraday on Mar 30, 2007 5:32 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Lisa
(no login)

The Witness

April 2 2007, 10:46 AM 

Just from reading this first excerpt of "The Witness" I know I need to read the whole book. I love suspense and this sounds like a good one. I have not read anything by Dee Henderson before. Looking forward to it.

Respond to this message   
Richie
(no login)

The Witness

April 2 2007, 1:33 PM 

What an introduction to a story. I just want to continue to read until the end. For mystery lovers, this is going to be a good one.

Richie

Respond to this message   
Doris
(no login)

Great Beginning -

April 3 2007, 2:38 PM 

I agree with the first two comments - looks like a good read - and I do love a good mystery - and new authors - she has several books available at my local library, including this one - so will be checking this one out for sure -

Respond to this message   
BA
(no login)

The Witness -- good, but not as good as the O'Malleys

April 4 2007, 10:51 PM 

Although the Witness is good, it doesn't measure up to the O'Malley series. That was definitely Henderson's best work. But the Witness is definitely worth the read.

Respond to this message   
Doris
(no login)

Thanks - BA -

April 6 2007, 2:02 PM 

Thanks for the heads up on the O'Malley series - just checked my library website and read an excerpt from one of the series - looked to be a very good read - the one starting with the brother and sick sister investigaing a fire to determine if accident or arson/homicide - think I will be reading lots of her books -
- Doris -

Respond to this message   
Courtney
(no login)

another good author

April 7 2007, 1:08 PM 

My mom (my main source for book reccomendations) loves Dee Henderson & has read all of her books. The Witness and Danger in the Shadows (the prequel to the O'Malley series) have been on my "to read" list, and now that the Witness is featured on the book club, they just moved to the top!

Respond to this message   
Mary
(no login)

The Witness , Exciting

April 7 2007, 7:33 PM 

The first 16 pages really got my attention. I love mysteries and suspense. So this is one I'm going to buy.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.