A Lady's Pleasure (Romance)

April 8 2007 at 8:33 PM
Renee Bernard  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

r1416524207_l

A Lady's Pleasure
by Renee Bernard
Buy book: $6.29

Seeking revenge, she discovers how delicious a case of mistaken identity can be.... Merriam Everett has always been regarded as a shy, docile creature. But for one night, Merriam the Mouse has become a temptress who will recklessly take her pleasure with the arrogant earl who once slighted her, and then leave him aching with lust. A fine plan, if Merriam had not just seduced the wrong rogue!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
laa
(no login)

good

April 9 2007, 7:16 AM 

I am intrigued from the start.

Respond to this message   
Linda
(no login)

Good beginning

April 9 2007, 10:03 AM 

I like this right away. Intrigue, revenge -- good ways to begin, plus I sense the heroine has some emotional depth. Looking forward to reading the next installment.

Respond to this message   
Linda
(no login)

Sex already?

April 10 2007, 12:05 PM 

Second installment - degenerating to the sex scene already? I'll keep reading, because I hope it will get better, but I hate when lust is the basis for the relationship.

Respond to this message   
Susan
(Login pandorasbox2006)

A Lady's Pleasure

April 10 2007, 1:50 PM 

WOW! Day 2 and already a sex scene. I hope this book actually has a story behind all the heavy breathing.

Will continue to read the excerpts till the end of the week and see what develops story wise.

Respond to this message   
ChaChi
(no login)

Give me a break

April 11 2007, 7:56 AM 

Is she kidding with that or what. I'm sorry, but I hate when writers depict sex in that manner. Are women really that stupid. I pray none of the women I know are that stupid. I can honestly say, I won't be finishing this book.

Respond to this message   
Quin
(no login)

I agree

April 11 2007, 1:17 PM 

I think there should be more behind it.

Respond to this message   
Susan
(Login pandorasbox2006)

Opinions

April 19 2007, 9:56 AM 

Everyone has their own opinion on books. Everyone's opinion should be respected not bashed. Liking this book does not make you stupid!!!

Respond to this message   
stella
(no login)

interesting....

April 10 2007, 8:00 PM 

the start was good i thought that it went to quickly to a sex scene but hopefully there will be more behind the story....

Respond to this message   
laa
(no login)

still good

April 12 2007, 6:29 AM 

I am more interested in a story line that keeps me intrigued so it is too much sex from start. Everyone knows who she will end up with but I would still like to know the rest of the story. Would be a quick read if I skip over the sex parts.

Respond to this message   
Rebecca
(Login tigerrose_91)

I liked the book

April 13 2007, 9:00 AM 

I understood what the reason for having sex was in the second chapter. It went further than Merriam planned on but still she went to the party for the sole purpose of enticing Julian and then cutting him short. Just didn't work out for her as she ended up with Drake.

This is the third week for me receiving these emails, I bought the first book reviewed and plan on buying this one too.

Respond to this message   
MaryKay
(no login)

i like it

April 14 2007, 12:53 AM 

i think it's really good and very intiguing. the scenes in the beginning had to happen to set he ball rolling with a very nice plotline. sounds really excellent!

Respond to this message   
Nicky
(no login)

I Can Appreciate It

April 24 2007, 4:42 PM 

I agree that it got "down to business" rather too quickly for my taste, but I think it could lead to some interesting scenes - in terms of plot - later on. I think it's worth a read, and I like the narration. I think with the points of view used to narrate this, where you can see what each person is thinking, makes things much more interesting.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.