Edward Trencom's Nose (Fiction)

May 4 2007 at 3:08 PM
Giles Milton  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

f031236217X_l

Edward Trencom's Nose
by Giles Milton
Buy book: $15.56

Situated on London's Foster Lane, there is a quintessentially Georgian, redbrick house with a green door bearing the sign trencoms, 1662. It's the home of the Trencom family's cheese store, a generational establishment begun by Humphrey Trencom that now, 303 years later, is run by Edward Trencom. Quaint though it may seem, it bears witness to a strange occurrence of "accidents" that seem to befall every generation of the curd-loving family....

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Doris
(no login)

Re: Edward Trencom's Nose (Fiction)

May 7 2007, 12:32 PM 

A "magnetic" beginning for me - pulling me in to not sure what yet - but like the author's writing style - and sounds to be a humorous read - we shall see -

Respond to this message   
abigail
(no login)

wow...

May 8 2007, 1:11 PM 

This is a little strange...that says a lot coming from me. Xp Vaguely reminiscient of terry prachett, but I don't know if I can handle it.

Respond to this message   
Bob
(no login)

Finally A Good Read

May 11 2007, 11:25 PM 

Finally, a book that doesnt take itself so seriously!! It is actually a story that I like to read more. And I will since I bought the book. Finally A Good Read!!!

Respond to this message   
Pilar Paxton
(no login)

Edward Trencom's Nose

May 27 2007, 1:37 PM 

Cheese and History. London's Great Fire.
A Great selection of the World's best cheeses.
A nose that almost lets you taste and smell these wonderful delicacies. This book promises to make a very tasty reading Fondue.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.