It's a Mall World After All (Teen)

May 27 2007 at 4:26 PM
Janette Rallison  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

t080278853X_l

It's a Mall World After All
by Janette Rallison
Buy book: $11.86

Itís too bad they donít give out diplomas for what you learn at the mall, because I could graduate with honors in that subject.  No really.  Since Iíve worked there, Iíve become an expert on all things shopping-related.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Allisyn
(no login)

opinion on ...It's a Mall World After All

May 28 2007, 9:16 PM 

Books like this really get me thinking about what I could be writing about and I write about a lot of situations that people often overlook and add no creativity to...for instance I wrote a story about arguments....anyway..I appreciate this story because the author has taken the time to observe the mall and make accusations about the people there and their behavior...again....I enjoyed it

Allisyn

This message has been edited by chapteraday on May 29, 2007 9:23 AM

Respond to this message   
Alycia
(no login)

. . .It's a Mall World After All. . .

May 30 2007, 6:46 PM 

Wow. . . this book is really something. I love it when I feel as if I'm the character or something in books! I feel as if Charlottes' situation is my situation, and I love it. I also write book (or at least I try to =)) I guess sometimes I get distracted way easily. If anyone could help me figure out what to do to help me please e-mail me!!! (or if you just want to talk)
iLy,
Alycia*Chantelle

This message has been edited by chapteraday on May 30, 2007 7:17 PM

Respond to this message   
zoe
(Login zoedee)

cool book!

June 5 2007, 12:32 AM 

i loved what i read of this book! it was so good! sure, it was a little fluffy, but that's what made it good. charlotte was really funny, and i could kinda relate to a lot of the stuff that she was saying about the mall. she had some good points!

This message has been edited by chapteraday on Jun 5, 2007 11:00 AM

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - It's a Mall World After All (Teen)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.