<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  

Amber Morn (GoodNews/Christian) Talk with the author!

May 9 2008 at 5:17 PM
Brandilyn Collins  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

Amber Morn
by Brandilyn Collins
ISBN: 9780310276418

A Saturday morning celebration at Java Joint coffee shop for the Scenes and Beans bloggers turns into terror when three gunmen burst into the coffee shop. Their demand: the world's attention. The stakes: the lives of more than a dozen Kanner Lake citizens.

This message has been edited by chapteraday on Jul 1, 2008 2:19 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Brandilynn Collins
(Login BrandilynnCollins)

Hello Readers!

May 9 2008, 5:30 PM 

Welcome to the preview of my book, Amber Morn. I hope you enjoy reading with me each day and I look forward to any comments or questions you may have. -- Brandilyn Collins

Respond to this message   

(Login LeslieNack)

Horay, a new book!

May 12 2008, 4:53 PM 

I've read every book of yours that I could find after the first one came to my attention on Dear Readers. I'm thrilled there is another to start. I love your characters and the plots are great. Usually, I read the book straigh through when I get my hands on it. Keep it up.

Respond to this message   
Brandilyn Collins
(Login BrandilynCollins)

Re: Horay, a new book!

May 12 2008, 9:52 PM 

Thanks, Leslie. I hope you find Amber Morn a worthwhile ending to the Kanner Lake series. Although each book in a series needs to stand alone in case the reader hasn't read its previous books, I definitely had the loyal Kanner Lake readers in mind when I wrote this one. They've been with the characters through three books and deserve a satisfying ending to the series.

Respond to this message   
Rhoda
(no login)

May 13 2008, 5:43 PM 

This looks interesting. i just started doing this online reading, and chose yours first. Very cool it is a series! I will look forward to getting a taste!
Rho

Respond to this message   
Brandilyn Collins
(Login BrandilynCollins)

May 15 2008, 2:17 PM 

Thanks, Rhoda. If you're interested in the series, I do suggest you begin with book one, Violet Dawn. You can read the opening to it--and all my novels--on my web site at www.brandilyncollins.com.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Amber Morn (GoodNews/Christian) Talk with the author!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.