Return to Index  

Mae West Dye Packs

April 18 2007 at 11:29 AM
Alex  (Login gate1)
Forum Member
from IP address

Despite having collected for 30 odd years I have never really worked out what the panel is used for that is under the left arm on the 41 pattern Mae west, or how it is used in conjunction with the dye marker pack. Can anyone enlighten me?

The panel on the vest is so made that I can't see how anything is held in it. Also, the dye marker is quite a small pack, so do they go together?

 Respond to this message