Return to Index  

RAF Observers harness back-pad

July 3 2007 at 4:40 AM
Chris  (Login bonanza99p)
from IP address

Hi All,

To complete my bomber command Gunner I am looking for a back-pad that goes with the Parachute harness, as far as I know these back-pads were identical for the seat and observer's type. Would anyone know where to get one?



 Respond to this message