If they are.....March 18 2010 at 4:30 AM
|jb (Login jb76)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to mk11 goggle lenses.
If the lenses come out in the same way as the motor transport type, the pin holding the frame at the bridge should come out, then you will be able to pop out the spring holding the leather eye shield into the frame. This will give access to the lens as it is held in by the spring on the leather part. Hope this makes sense?
I have never held a pair of MkIIs so this might be incorrect but I am guessing they are constructed in a similar way to the the MT goggles. A word of caution be very carefull if you are goig to take them apart, I ruined a pair of MT goggles by trying to replace a cracked lens! Might be best to leave them as thy are.
- Need not remove the pen... - Toine on Mar 18, 2010, 11:05 AM
- that sounds a better idea - jb on Mar 18, 2010, 12:28 PM
- Lens removal.... - Raflet on Mar 18, 2010, 7:16 PM
- lenses are out there - theotherChris on Mar 19, 2010, 3:28 AM
- MT-lenses? - Toine on Mar 19, 2010, 10:36 AM
- How? - Ben on Mar 19, 2010, 12:51 PM
- Well... - Toine on Mar 19, 2010, 2:08 PM
- MT-lenses - Raflet on Mar 19, 2010, 7:41 PM