Back to the Start!  

Re: What did you think you were going to be when you were 20?

August 1 2012 at 6:28 PM

(Login Tamrah)
Team Everything

Response to Re: What did you think you were going to be when you were 20?

I want to get a job when I get back from Maine, but I do NOT want to have to sell anything.  That was half my problem at the banking job.  They wanted me to sell all the time.  Who knew a teller has a quota?  Sell new accounts.  Sell loans.  Sell lines of credit.  Etc.  I never did that before and I'm not doing it anymore.    I was bad at it anyway.  I'd be all whispering "you don't really need that line of credit."

In the words of Lloyd Dobler, I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career.  I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: What did you think you were going to be when you were 20?$8Aug 1, 2012, 9:09 PM
  Re: What did you think you were going to be when you were 20?A CitizenAug 1, 2012, 10:53 PM
   Re: What did you think you were going to be when you were 20?marAug 2, 2012, 2:02 AM
    Re: What did you think you were going to be when you were 20?Resident SleepwalkerAug 3, 2012, 3:16 PM
     Re: What did you think you were going to be when you were 20?jollyrogerAug 4, 2012, 12:25 PM
      Re: What did you think you were going to be when you were 20?AnnyAug 6, 2012, 11:56 PM
       Re: What did you think you were going to be when you were 20?AnonowangerAug 7, 2012, 7:15 AM
        Re: What did you think you were going to be when you were 20? Aug 8, 2012, 5:59 PM
         Re: What did you think you were going to be when you were 20?FunkAug 11, 2012, 2:13 PM