Respond to this messageBack to the Start!
Original Message
  • Re: RIP Jackass' Ryan Dunn
    • Smirk (no login)
      Posted Jun 21, 2011 12:23 PM

Its also surprising to me that the way they portrayed themselves on that ridiculous Viva Le Bam show was as a bunch of anarchist loving, disrespectful assholes to everyone and everything around them, but now in their moment of grief they're demanding the utmost respect.

@BAM_MARGERA I just lost my best friend, I have been crying hysterically for a full day and piece of shit roger ebert has the gall to put in his 2 cents

@BAM_MARGERA About a jackass drunk driving and his is one, fuck you! Millions of people are crying right now, shut your fat fucking mouth!

Not that I don't feel bad for the guy, but people can and will say what they want. They surely haven't read my local newspaper websites which are full of cold-hearted comments on every single tragedy - and those are people commenting on their own neighbors.

Ebert seems to have a pretty good sense of humor about his own personal tragedies. This from the comments section of his blog:

Sam Sung | June 21, 2011 10:42 AM | Reply

Dear Mr. Ebert,

I would be interest in building condos in your hollow jaw. We can split the profits 50/50. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks! Sam

Ebert: My jaw as it now exists was designed by Frank Gehry, and has landmark status.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.