Respond to this messageBack to the Start!
Original Message
  • Re: Anyone watching MasterChef?
    • (Login SquiddyBoy)
      Devils
      Posted Jul 12, 2011 4:17 PM

I actually have been watching this a little this time. I didn't watch the last one.

I really prefer the full-on yelly chef version (Hell's Kitchen) to the 'average person cries when the 'mean judge' reality show archetype character says their food sucks' show this is.

I really think most of the contestants are punks. Some of them can cook though, no question.

One thing that struck me last night was the woman who said, "I don't want to just be a lawyer. I really need this."

JUST a lawyer? The seven years of school you or your parents paid for was a great investment then, eh?

No one is JUST a lawyer. That school kicks your ass, as does the bar. Whether or not someone ultimately decides to actually practice law, I have great respect for anyone who makes it through that shit.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.