Respond to this messageBack to the Start!
Original Message
  • Re: The "Oops" Baby
    • Louise (Login jeez_louise)
      Angels
      Posted Mar 16, 2012 6:10 PM

My sister was born on Sept. 7th, 1969. She was a total surprise to my Mom, who wasn't married at the time and whose fiance left her when he found out. It's alright though because if that hadn't happened she'd have never met and married my awesome dad in 1974.

I was born on June 25th, 1976.

I was a definite oops (except the oops part was welcome). Mom and Dad had been told that there would be nobody else after my sister.
      Much like ED's situation, they had an appointment on a Tuesday at an adoption agency to start preliminaries, but Mom had to have a physical for work on the Monday (she was in the Air Force... I guess their physicals are super thorough because they discovered little fetal me).

My brother was born on June 26th, 1977, and he was a week and a half late... I have a feeling he might have been a surprise as well.

Congratulations on becoming an aunt, Balti! It's a fun job.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.