Respond to this messageBack to the Start!
Original Message
  • Re: Game of Thrones (spoilers)
    • Squid Boy (no login)
      Posted May 8, 2012 8:31 AM

And didn't happen in the books!

I feel all out there because they've changed TWO of the story lines now.

I assume they'll veer them back on course - but Jon Snow doesn't lose Ygritte and have to chase her across the wastes losing Quorin Halfhand and company in the books either.

I'm enjoying it. Starting on Friday the Mermaid and I start singing "THRONES THRONES...THRONES THRONES...FUCKING GAME OF THRONES..."

I finished the last book two weeks ago, and I'm going through withdrawal.

Hep or anyone else:

I found this link: http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2011/08/5-fantasy-books-to-read-while-youre-waiting-for-the-next-game-of-thrones/243692/#slide4

It's five books (or series of books) to read while waiting for the next Song of Ice and Fire book. Anyone read any of them and care to suggest where I should start?

Otherwise it's back to the classics for me. I have a big pile of those, but I'm still feeling this genre at the moment...

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds!

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.