<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Start!  

Is there a rule about who goes first?

September 14 2011 at 5:33 PM

Bider  (Login BiderSpite)
Team Specific

Laverne and Shirley
Brown and Caldwell
Shipping and Handling

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Re: Is there a rule about who goes first?

September 14 2011, 6:26 PM 

I don't know about those clowns, but I better damn well come first ahead of Robin...

Respond to this message   

(no login)

September 14 2011, 6:27 PM 

Me too. And Silver comes before Scout.

Respond to this message   

Chong
(Login Lizzlee)
Team Specific

September 14 2011, 6:55 PM 

I got screwed.

Respond to this message   

(Login Graymusik)

September 14 2011, 6:55 PM 

Why yes there is Bider. I'm so glad you asked that question. The name of it is the "Chicken or Egg Rule". It actually dates back to the fourth century B.C. and involves mathematical equations that were so advanced that some scientists speculate, could only have come from visiting extraterrestrials.

It is also believed that it caused a great and thriving civilization to evolve that gave the world its first primitive version of the Internet. All of this took place during the time of the Algorean Empire. Human communications clusters or "schattooms" were born. These were the basis for what we knew as chat rooms of years past and social networks today.

This leap in technology was almost lost forever when a group of marauding barbarians, known as the "Anons", invaded the Algorean Empire. It was the beginning the "Anon Wars", also referred to as "The Great Flaming". Fortunately a secret society known as the Odd Boreders hid the gifts of technology received from the aliens in a secret location. It is said that the Odd Boreders could be recognized by their shaved heads and blue robes. However, that is a fact that has been widely disputed.

There are some that say the descendants of these ancient people still exist and walk among us to this very day. Waiting ever so patiently until the day the great society can be restored and peace and order will illuminate the hearts and minds of the world's inhabitants.

But then again, I wouldn't believe everything I read on the Internet.

Respond to this message   

(Login Lizzlee)
Team Specific

September 14 2011, 7:01 PM 

Burn the Blasphemer!!!! Next weekend!!

Respond to this message   
Bider
(Login BidersSpite)

September 14 2011, 7:24 PM 

Thank you for clearing that up for me Gray. I thought it was something like that.

And Lizzlee I'm coming to visit you. Say next weekend sometime?

Respond to this message   

(Login Lizzlee)
Team Specific

September 14 2011, 7:54 PM 

YES! Bring a Roomba!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Is there a rule about who goes first?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Start!