<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Start!  

Ha! you go get 'em girl!

January 19 2012 at 7:36 PM
Bider  (no login)

Undersheriff Arlan Thingvold said the woman told officers she was stopped near a weigh station on a frontage road east of Forsyth Thursday afternoon when a man came up to her door, pulled out a fish fillet knife that looked like it had blood on it and said, You need to come with me or you'll end up like that (woman) on TV, the woman reported.

The motorist, who lives in the area, believed he was referring to Sidney teacher Sherry Arnold, who was confirmed dead Friday. Arnold was reported missing on Jan. 7 when she didn't return from a morning jog.

The woman told officers she told the man to wait while she got her cigarettes, then reached down and pulled out a gun, Thingvold told The Billings Gazette http://bit.ly/x1BY25 ). The woman said the man left without saying anything and drove off to the west in a 1980s faded red Chevrolet panel van.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Hepatitis_C)
Team Everything

Re: Ha! you go get 'em girl!

January 19 2012, 9:45 PM 

As soon as the liberals pass gun control, she won't be able to violate his civil rights like that.

Sorry, I've been spending time with my grandfather and he watches a lot of Fox News.

Respond to this message   
Bider
(no login)

January 19 2012, 9:47 PM 

Yeah, I just thought that if this guy learns anything for the next time, he's going to know to NOT let the gal go for her smokes.

Respond to this message   

barkenstein
(Login Barkenstein)
Team Everything

January 19 2012, 10:11 PM 

See!

Cigs can save lives!

"There has to be an invisible sun."

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Ha! you go get 'em girl!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Start!