<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Start!  

Joke interview with M. Bay about Transformers 4

February 18 2012 at 2:08 PM

Marney  (Login Marneyman)

This killed me:

http://www.campusbasement.com/mizzou/transformers/articles/4557/transformers-4-promises-more-explosions-less-plot#.Tz_0TbTkjt4

In case you are at work and can't click the link - c&p:

"Michael Bay announced Tuesday morning that he is set to direct the fourth Transformers movie, promising that it will spend more time on explosions and focus less on dialogue and plot.

The movie, set to release in 2014, is the highly unanticipated follow-up to last years Transformers: Dark of the Moon. During a press conference Friday, director Michael Bay was able to elaborate on his plans for the movie. Weve found that critics dont really like our movies, but we still dominate the box office, said the director. With this in mind, we decided to just skip writing a story altogether. Transformers 4 will be a two-hour montage of robots and explosions.

Collectively, the first three Transformers movies have grossed over $2 billion worldwide. However, Bay faces a huge obstacle as far as casting is concerned. The director is faced with the task of replacing the entire original cast, as none are signed on for the latest installment, which includes lead-man Shia LeBeouf. If it were up to me, I wouldnt have any actors at all. Its likethey arent even robots, Bay commented.

Campus Basement was able to get an exclusive interview with Shia LeBeouf, where he elaborated on the movie series. Im not really sure whos going to replace me, he commented. Who would I like to replace me? Umm, Ben Affleck or George Clooney I guess. He went on to say: Ive told you guys that my name isnt Even Stevens. That was like ten years ago. Do you still call Macaulay Culkin Kevin? Kevin McAllister was not available for comment.

Many critics have shown their skepticism regarding the little-to-no plot strategy, but director Bay isnt the least bit concerned. Of course its an exaggeration Ive already got a pretty good outline of where I want the story to go. The director went on to explain a rough outline: So first the camera starts and theres this chick wearing some really tight jeans. Shes like, bending over and checking the temperature of a kid, cuz like [sic], shes a doctor.

After a thirty-minute description of what the character would be wearing, Bay finally summarized the movie by saying that Well probably change it up this time; maybe therell be a conspiracy theory to blow up Earth or something and its up to the Autobots to stop it.

The budget has not been released as of yet, but Bay has estimated that a budget of a gillion kajillion is needed to cover all of the CGI, pyrotechnics, and slow-motion cameras. Before the press could ask if Bay was serious about his estimations, he stood up, threw his chair into the crowd, did what appeared to be an impression of a Decepticon, and stormed off the stage."

Eh.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Hepatitis_C)
AAA

Re: Joke interview with M. Bay about Transformers 4

February 19 2012, 1:43 AM 

That sounds like an actual Michael Bay interview.

Do you have a link to the joke one?

Respond to this message   
smirk
(no login)

Re: Joke interview with M. Bay about Transformers 4

February 19 2012, 11:56 AM 

The Kevin McCallister part made me lol.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Joke interview with M. Bay about Transformers 4
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Start!