<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Start!  

Walking Dead 3/11

March 12 2012 at 8:34 AM
Appalled  (no login)

HOLY MOLY! I didn't see THAT coming at all! In fact I was scoffing, like how are they going to get over this? Rick will have to sleep with one eye open...

Watching Shane spiral into madness was intense and totally believable but I can't believe he's dead! GAH!

And that kid, better start listening, cuz the zombie hoard is on their way....

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
CapsLock
(no login)

Re: Walking Dead 3/11

March 12 2012, 8:42 AM 

I had heard the actor who played Shane was moving on after this season, so I knew his time was short. I wish I hadn't known that...

The scene with Andrea and Glenn talking about Dale was poignant.

This show is a surprise every episode. Lot of bang for the buck.

Respond to this message   

AnonoBoom
(Login CrackSpidersBitch)
Team Everything

March 12 2012, 11:01 AM 

Thanks for that SPOILER ALERT Appy!

Respond to this message   

Bider Spite
(Login BiderSpite)
Team Specific

March 12 2012, 11:10 AM 

Don't ya think that was Shane's plan? Suicide by Rick? Lori was the final straw. I was shocked by the outcome but I'm glad Shane is done.

Not liking so much about them settling tighter into the farm. And they are boarding up tighter. Yep, there's a hoard coming. Think then they will have to leave (flee)? And Doesn't Hershel, and his camp, comment on how supplies are getting low? Crick drying up, running out of cows...

I liked the side cut where they went hunting. It would be cool if they became hunters instead of just survivors.

"Ta Friggin da"

Respond to this message   

Funk
(Login Funkenstien)
Team Specific

March 12 2012, 3:36 PM 

I think the old world-> new world transition comment that was made about the last episode holds true. Nothing could have embodied that more than Rick, bastion of old-world values, becoming judge jury and executioner. I also suspect that the zombie virus is mutated or that everyone is now exposed so that now, anyone who dies, no matter the cause, becomes a walker. It will be interesting to see what kind of baby pops out of Olive Oyle.

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
Team Specific

March 14 2012, 9:07 AM 

I finally watched this last night! I was looking at this thread and knowing I wanted to read it, but I managed to not. Thank goodness I didn't!

I was totally surprised by the Shane thing. And by the "Everyone who dies becomes a walker" thing.

Good episode - most of you have already said it.

I am psyched that it's going to get a lot less SAFE. The time on the farm has seemed artificially 'summertime and the livin' is easy...' for a species extinction event...

Respond to this message   

Bider
(Login BiderSpite)
Team Specific

March 14 2012, 10:08 AM 

Really? I'm not all that surprised by the "everyone who dies becomes a walker" thing. I totally expected Shane to rise. Now that I think about it, I wonder why I expected that. I'ma gonna get some more coffee. You want some?

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Walking Dead 3/11
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Start!