<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Start!  

Log-in only please?

May 1 2012 at 12:18 PM

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

I just spent considerable time deleting.

Can we at least go log-in for a bit?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login TrulyScrumptious)
EEE

Re: Log-in only please?

May 1 2012, 12:23 PM 

I spent about 10 full minutes deleting this morning before I took Erin to school. The entire first page was Hall and Oates spam. It's getting quite monotonous.

Kool is our alpha male. He is our Air Supply and our REO Speedwagon.

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

May 1 2012, 12:28 PM 

It logs in as spammy whatfuckingever and just keeps doing it. What difference does it make, other than being a pain in the ass for people that want to read/post?

Respond to this message   

$8.00
(Login 8_Bucks)
AAA

May 1 2012, 1:29 PM 

So, after numerous people who had been posting here for years have asked Todd to make a change, the best he can come up with is giving the finger to the spammer, and posting the ip addresses of the proxy servers the spammer uses.

I'm sure the spammers feelings aren't hurt. I'm sure the providers of proxy servers will not care.

Todd says he "won't make a change because of whatever". Well, the "whatever" in this sentence is an outcry from the people who have supported him (in many ways) for years!!

So, to this I say "whatever". It's your board that's become a festering heap. You can keep it exactly as it is. I come here because my friends come here. But my friends are standing ankle deep in someone elses shit because you refuse to shut the door.

Whatever. I know. I've made my share of messes here in the past. I also cleaned up my act and in many cases said my apologies. So the first person who feels the need to point out my history should look up the word "whatever" to see if I care.

I guess the "whatever" response shouldn't be a surprise. But I expected Todd might actually get it. Apparently I was wrong.

The opinions expressed above are the sole opinions of the author and do not reflect actual human thought. Any resemblance to intelligent opinions is purely coincidental.

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

May 1 2012, 1:36 PM 

I would suggest calming down first off and then second I would take a look at what is really the issue. Surely it can not be a chat board troll that would warrant such emotions? I mean skip the posts and take a nap grouch!

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

May 1 2012, 1:40 PM 

Fuck off, Deng Moron.

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

May 1 2012, 1:39 PM 

So riddle me this - what does he owe YOU? You come here for free. Your friends come here for free. You're all pouting because he won't cave in to the 10,000th request to run this place the way YOU want it run? That's almost as amazing as the dedication of the Deng Moron. I don't think you're really considering tOdd's actual role here - he is the creator and the talent behind a character. He didn't intend for this board to happen. What do you gain by punishing him? So you all move to Facebook, or you start a new board somewhere else. Then what? This board becomes a cesspool of Deng Morons and anonymous attacks. So what do you lose? Listen to yourself. It's not fair, what you're saying. tOdd owes you no more than he owes the Deng Moron. He just happens to like and appreciate all of you, but that's not enough. Apparently.

Respond to this message   

(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

May 1 2012, 1:42 PM 

We're not "all" pouting, anon.

Respond to this message   

(Login CanadianRaven)
AAA

May 1 2012, 1:43 PM 

Well said anon, I agree.

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

May 1 2012, 1:44 PM 

Fair enough. But a lot are and it's unfair to turn it into some sort of Mexican standoff making tOdd out to be the bad guy here.

Respond to this message   

Anny
(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

May 1 2012, 1:46 PM 

I agree with you, anonny. I said so on FB too. HA! The irony! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

May 1 2012, 1:47 PM 

Well, isn't that something?

Respond to this message   

(Login Appalled)
AAA

May 1 2012, 1:49 PM 

I couldn't agree with that anon more.

And the way to fight the deng violator is to populate the board with fun posts and delete/ignore the spam. but all the whinning has got to stop, asked and answered, a million times over.

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

May 1 2012, 1:51 PM 

Appy is right. Again.

It's got to stop, all of it. Delete it. Post stuff you want to read. You got the "power" to delete for a reason. Use it and move on. It will eventually go away, just like every other annoying asshole has for the last 10 years.

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

May 1 2012, 1:55 PM 

Can I just say I don't understand?

I'm not yelling at tOdd or anything, and I reject that characterization because I have an opinion here. I try every so often when this comes up, but because I just don't get what others think is at stake?

This is all I think the 'moderated board' crowd wants:

If you want to post here, you have to send an email to someone, who then turns on posting for you. You can make up any name in the world when you do that, you just can't have 10 names.

That's it. Not moving the board, not moderating content any more than banning someone who did the above who started to be a dick in serious ways, that's it.

How is that the end of freedom or creativity? What would stop happening?

All the bluster seems weird to me? It's so easy to fix this and nothing is lost? What's lost?

I'm not mad at tOdd. I respect him greatly. He got laid off from a b.s. dot-com bubble job, and subsequently got a decade out of being silly in ways that made me laugh very hard. He's not a Saint for that, but I like him a bunch for it!

Respond to this message   

(Login Appalled)
AAA

May 1 2012, 1:57 PM 

But he's already said no a thousand million times. Let's give it a rest for a while and fight the deng violator together, whaddya say?

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

May 1 2012, 1:58 PM 

He's never said why he's said no. If he says why, I'll stop asking.

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

Does anyone else just see blah blah blah above?

Respond to this message   

(Login CanadianRaven)
AAA

The point isn't what is lost, the point isn't that it is easy, the point is Todd said no, so stop asking. Yall are being like Appy's neice.

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

May 1 2012, 1:59 PM 

Excuse me, but that's disrespectful. I do not appreciate that one bit Aurora.

Respond to this message   

(Login CanadianRaven)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:01 PM 

And you don't think it's disrespectful to demand a certain answer from Todd?

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

May 1 2012, 2:04 PM 

So because you don't like my opinion here Aurora, you're going to speak disrespectfully to me? That sucks.

Respond to this message   

(Login CanadianRaven)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:07 PM 

It's not your opinion, it's what you're demanding from Todd. "He's never said why he's said no. If he says why, I'll stop asking."

And I wasn't being disrespectful to you, I was expressing my OPINION about people complaining as a whole.

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

May 1 2012, 2:00 PM 

Here is a suggestion Squid and 8 start your own board have your own rules and stop spouting off how you think the innertubes are unfair. Seems like a win win to me. You both could control content and move on.

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

"If you want to post here, you have to send an email to someone, who then turns on posting for you. You can make up any name in the world when you do that, you just can't have 10 names."

Jesus Christ, Squid. You're still trying to tell him how to run HIS board. It's so goddam tiresome. Lay off, already.

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

SEE? SEE? Goddam it, Squid. HE DOES NOT OWE YOU AN EXPLANATION.

I read that bullshit you posted intimating he makes money off this place and it's not really a "loss." How dare you?

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

May 1 2012, 2:02 PM 

You clearly didn't read it, because that's not what it said at all you half-wit. It was supportive of tOdd.

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

Anon, I've met tOdd.

I wouldn't say he's my best friend or anything, but I've known the guy for almost 10 years. We've been trading shit back and forth here for that long.

I see tOdd as an equal? He's my online friend in the same way Anny is? Pee Jay is? Appalled is?

I'm asking him why? I can ask my friends anything I want, jerkwad!

What are you talking about what I "Dare" or what I have the "Right" to do? Todd's not the fucking wizard of Oz and I'm not a worshipper of a cartoonist!

He's a funny and talented guy who made a place we hang out. Cool! But Dare? Right? You're fucking insane!

Respond to this message   

(Login Appalled)
AAA

He doesn't have to tell you why, he likes Anons, it's that simple.

Please get a new bone, please.

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

I seriously do not give one flying fuck what any anon has to say here. So save your breath.

Respond to this message   

(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:01 PM 

I take it the way my mom used to dish it:

"Why? Because I say so."

And she could. And Todd can.

Respond to this message   

Tr00!
(Login TrulyScrumptious)
EEE

May 1 2012, 1:59 PM 

Was I whining? I was not. I stated that the board was filled with crap. and that I spent 10 minutes cleaning it up.

And who are you to tell me to stop doing anything, Appalled? You give free reign to the anons to do and say whatever they want, but it's okay for you to moderate what I post?

Screw you. You are not the boss of me.

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

So don't clean it up.

Respond to this message   

(Login TrulyScrumptious)
EEE

Screw you, too. You are not the boss of me.

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

May 1 2012, 2:04 PM 

No one is bossing anyone you are the one that is complaining that you took a whole 10 mins out of your world to do something that was your own option.

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

Fuck off, Deng Moron.

Respond to this message   

(Login Appalled)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:05 PM 

Jesus Tru, first off I wasn't talking to you second off, wouldn't it be great if we came came together and started having fun despite the morons, and just like every other person on this board, I can offer suggestions and comments, take them or not, whatever, but Jesus.

what a post that was.

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

May 1 2012, 2:08 PM 

It's certainly becoming clear who the whiners are.

Good for the rest of you. This is bullshit. Appy was right the other day. Leave and start your own board. Enough already.

Respond to this message   

(Login Appalled)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:12 PM 

I don't want anyone to leave, not the nastys or the especially the ones I really like, but it's time to let this go.

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

HOW DARE YOU TELL US WHAT TO DO!?! WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE?!

heh. This is fucking weird, I agree. Seems so easy. That you're all going to cast my question as a whine is also weird.

Go figure. I'll keep posting my stuff. I'll keep deleting Deng shit, I'm sure.

The only part of me this offends is my sense of how easily the situation could be fixed, and I had that question.

Ah well. Call me a whiner too now. Add it to the fucking list.

Respond to this message   

(Login Appalled)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:14 PM 

You don't see that todds long post was to the complainers too?

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

May 1 2012, 2:15 PM 

OK, call me that too.

Respond to this message   

(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:15 PM 

I don't think you're being a whiner, Squid. I think you are persisting to get an answer to a question. You totally have that right. Maybe more productive to ask Todd offline? Eh. (Like when you and Appy had a disagreement and you hammered it out offline.)

Respond to this message   

(Login Appalled)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:16 PM 

We didn't hammer one thing out, we talked about life in ways that are too personal on the board.

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

May 1 2012, 2:16 PM 

Oh, because the content of the board is so pristine that I shouldn't disturb its beauty? happy.gif

There are levels of crazy I'm willing to be here, that I won't be off the board. HEH!

Respond to this message   

(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:18 PM 

YES YOU DID APPY! Squid even posted after something to the effect of "I'm glad we were able to work that out Appy".

SO THERE.

ETA: I didn't want to add "but you can obviously post about it here because everyone can post whatever they want as I am not the content moderator" - but I figured that was a given. I was thinking not about pristine bored but about actually GETTING an answer and the direct route may be the most fruitful. Tis all.

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

May 1 2012, 2:21 PM 

I see the reaction to the Deng crapping as annoying as the Deng crapping just the same as the rest of you.

However, I am certain that if there is NO reaction by the community, it will never ever change. Given I think it's a simple change, I'll endure and participate in the reaction.

Respond to this message   

(Login Appalled)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:21 PM 

Mayb we agreed to disagree, OH MY GOD THIS IS A DUMB THING TO ARGUE ABOUT!

Now you are making me shout and I don't like to shout.

Respond to this message   

Anny
(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:31 PM 

HAHA!

It's so difficult when people post mid-thread. Why are we doing this?

Respond to this message   

(Login Appalled)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:36 PM 

Cuz it's funny! Ha!

Respond to this message   
Cate
(no login)

I'll introduce myself later

Squid 2:07 - that is the biggest bunch of bullshit I've read yet. You're just trying to manipulate the situation to get what you want, and a bunch of double-talk about he's my fwiend but he better do THIS or ELSE? Question mark? Some friend you are.

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

Re: I'll introduce myself later

May 1 2012, 2:14 PM 

What's the or else? You're strange. There's no or else, never was!

Respond to this message   
Cate
(no login)

Re: I'll introduce myself later

May 1 2012, 2:17 PM 

Good god. Are you really going to be that obtuse? The "or else" is unspoken, but it's clearly there. We won't visit you anymore, is what's there.

Passing it off as asking some innocent question is insulting. So easy to fix, you say. You say. You say.

I feel sorry for tOdd at this point, putting up with crap from every direction.

Respond to this message   
Ginny
(no login)

Thanks to everyone who has been deleting! I haven't seen any today so someone must be busy.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(no login)

May 1 2012, 2:13 PM 

Works surprisingly well, doesn't it?

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

May 1 2012, 2:19 PM 

Suprisingly easy, isn't it?

This gets a deletion? Great.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(no login)

May 1 2012, 2:23 PM 

Fuck you, Squid.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(no login)

May 1 2012, 2:22 PM 

Squid or one of his minions is being very adult and deleting all of my posts. I've been here a long time myself. Would you like me to reveal? Or do you want to keep deleting?

Respond to this message   
Cate
(no login)

May 1 2012, 2:23 PM 

Fuck you, Squid.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(no login)

May 1 2012, 2:24 PM 

Fuck you, Squid.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(no login)

Fuck you, Squid.

Just in case you didn't hear me.

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

Post a picture. We'll see.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 2:34 PM 

Since you deleted all of my posts, I'm not sure if you're talking to me. And frankly don't care.

tOdd, you have my sympathy.

Respond to this message   

(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:35 PM 

Which posts, Cate? Only posts that have no content get deleted.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 2:36 PM 

No. He deleted at least 5 of my posts. And they all had content - that content being my opinion, which he didn't like, so he censored it.

ETA: Hence, the fu's.

Respond to this message   

(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:37 PM 

Sorry, Cate. But Squid wouldn't do that. We have standards by which we use delete. Ever since the spontaneous combustion of Appy a little while back, we have adhered to our policy.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 2:38 PM 

I'm not lying to you. Do you hear him denying it?

Respond to this message   

(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:39 PM 

He's posting other threads. He will deny it. Show me where.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 2:40 PM 

He deleted my posts before he started posting the other threads. He was deleting them as soon as I posted them. I see who's logged in. He's the only one that would have done it. And he didn't like what I was saying.

And I can't show you b/c they were deleted. I posted under Ginny's something like - seems pretty easy, doesn't it? I posted that Squid or one of his minions is deleting me. I posted that I felt sorry for tOdd for having to put up w/ crap from all directions. Deleted. I can't show you, though.

Oh well. Just so you know - not everyone is sticking to your policy.

Respond to this message   

(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:41 PM 

I deleted a couple of posts (new threads) that only had a message title but no content (nothing in the body of the post). Maybe this is what you are referring to? Were they new threads?

ETA: What did they say?

ETAA: No way he would do that, Cate.

Respond to this message   

Arwen
(Login jeannien)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:43 PM 

I did see that post about crap from all directions.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 2:44 PM 

Thank you. I'm not making it up and I didn't post anything that was offensive.

Respond to this message   

Arwen
(Login jeannien)
AAA

You cannot tell who deleted a post, only who edited a post, so not sure what you mean Cate.

Respond to this message   

(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

Cate knows that Arwen. She admits she is assuming it was Squid.

Respond to this message   

Arwen
(Login jeannien)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:42 PM 

I was actually drafting my response before I saw her post of 2:40.

Respond to this message   

(Login Appalled)
AAA

So Nyah!

Respond to this message   

Pee Jay
(Login orvis)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:39 PM 

this is what the terrorists want...for all of us to fight.

Respond to this message   

(Login Appalled)
AAA

Right pj, we need a united front.

Squid are you deleting this chicks posts?

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

I believe that he did and his silence is making me believe it even more.

Respond to this message   

(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:44 PM 

HA! Squid and silence in the same sentence! Well, I never would have believed the day would come!

wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 2:46 PM 

Right? Who knew?

It was an asshole move. So you see multiple FU's, which he conveniently left to make me look like a loon - what an awesome guy.

Respond to this message   
Ginny
(no login)

May 1 2012, 2:47 PM 

To answer your question that was supposedly deleted, Cate - I have delete power and no, it's not that easy. It's a giant pain in the ass to delete an entire page of posts. It is very tedious and takes quite a bit of time to delete that many. I appreciate people who are deleting pages and pages of crap that I don't have to wade through.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 2:49 PM 

I didn't ask a question, just to be clear. I didn't mean to imply it wasn't a pain for someone - but that it does work. The system works, dammit.

Respond to this message   

(Login Appalled)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:45 PM 

I don't think he did cate. Squids silence only means he is busy somewhere else, he's not the stay silent type.

Respond to this message   

(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:46 PM 

I am not saying it didn't happen, Cate. Only that it wasn't on purpose and it wasn't to censor you.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 2:48 PM 

I'm having a very hard time believing that. There's nothing I can do about it, but I do believe he was censoring me because he doesn't like what I was saying. They were gone as fast as they went up. I respect your support of him, and I know I'm unknown. Still an asshole thing to do, "mystery person."

Respond to this message   
Ginny
(no login)

May 1 2012, 2:50 PM 

Did you actually see them go up? This board likes to eat posts, especially when you are posting a lot at once. One of the many reasons a lot of people would like to see it moved.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 2:51 PM 

Yes. I saw them up.

Like I said - someone isn't following your policy. That's all there is to it. I don't expect anything, but you all should know it.

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

May 1 2012, 2:51 PM 

You're insane. I was working, then I started new threads. Go be crazy someplace else. We're full up here.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 2:52 PM 

Ok. You see they're in your corner. I see you left up the FU's, though - a couple of them. Very smooth of you.

Respond to this message   

(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

May 1 2012, 2:54 PM 

If I thought he'd do it, Cate, I'd call Squid out. I know he wouldn't do that intentionally.

Ginny is right about the weirdness that is Net54. It eats posts. There is also a complicated nesting feature that if a post gets deleted the nested posts go too. So, there's that as well to consider.

Respond to this message   
Appalled
(no login)

May 1 2012, 2:55 PM 

Wow, the crazies are out in force. Full moon?

And this 100 is mine, so you all back off!

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 2:57 PM 

This makes me crazy? Alright, then.

Respond to this message   

(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

May 1 2012, 3:00 PM 

Appy. Please note Cate's correct usage of "then". Correct grammar usage +1.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 3:02 PM 

Ha! You all are a noble bunch - I like that you stick together.

You win this round, Squid. I can't wait to see your next thread.

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

May 1 2012, 3:03 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 3:06 PM 

Whatever, dude. Arwen saw one of them. Anybody else deleting anything besides Deng moron? Yeah. Didn't think so.

Respond to this message   
Appalled
(no login)

May 1 2012, 3:04 PM 

We don't stick together at all. Anny I'm done taking to you forever or until I have something else to say, whatever comes first.

Respond to this message   

(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

May 1 2012, 3:04 PM 

HA!!

Respond to this message   
Appalled
(no login)

May 1 2012, 3:06 PM 

Squid loves to poke at the crazies, doesnt he?

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 3:07 PM 

So I gotta be crazy now?

Get ready, Appy. Squid is going to swoop in and steal your thunder. Or delete me. Whichever comes first.

Respond to this message   

(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

May 1 2012, 3:08 PM 

Just ignore her, Cate. Appy is trying to get you to spin out.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 3:08 PM 

Oh, I know. She does it out of love.

Respond to this message   

(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

May 1 2012, 3:09 PM 

LOL... quite the opposite wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Appalled
(no login)

Love of the 100!

Respond to this message   

(Login AnnyBoo)
AAA

ETA: HAHAHHA!!!! MINE ALL MINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 3:10 PM 

Anny, oh no! Appy really wanted this one!

You could delete a few of my posts, Appy. That wouldn't be crazy AT ALL.

Respond to this message   

(Login DJ.)
AAA

~runs in from other room~

100!

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

All of you - losers!! Too slow! Ha ha! That was awesome.

Respond to this message   
Appalled100
(no login)

Respond to this message   
Appalled
(no login)

Damn damn damn!!

Respond to this message   

Funk
(Login Funkenstien)
EEE

Some loon tried to claim that I deleted its' thread yesterday. I maintain that that person was deliberately misrepresenting the facts in order to cast dispersion upon people trying to maintain the bored. You're not that person, are you Cate? Congratulations on your new login. Welcome!

oh and:

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 3:11 PM 

You still don't understand what I was saying to you. That's..wow.

And hi!

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

May 1 2012, 3:13 PM 

You're an idiot.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 3:14 PM 

Oh, hi! And fuck you, too.

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

May 1 2012, 3:16 PM 

LOL. Great comeback. I'm rubber, you're glue. Idiot.

Respond to this message   
Appalled
(no login)

May 1 2012, 3:17 PM 

Why is that horse working in a factory?

Respond to this message   

Funk
(Login Funkenstien)
EEE

May 1 2012, 3:21 PM 

Because it can't support it's wife and kids by earning 100-count threads.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 3:23 PM 

Good question.

But wow! I've already got my own anon. Wow. I..don't know what to say. I'd like to thank the Academy, and especially all the wonderful people without whom I wouldn't be who I am today. But special thanks to you, Anon, for making the world a shittier place. Without you, I'd never appreciate a new puppy or a perfect sunset, because I'd never know the opposite of everything beautiful and right. And that is you. Thank you!

Respond to this message   
AnonoBoBo
(no login)

May 1 2012, 3:24 PM 

Cate, this isn't your first rodeo, right?

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 3:27 PM 

I like horsies.

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

May 1 2012, 3:27 PM 

Oh, and I was talking to you Cate. Where's the picture? Let's see if you're worth fucking, since you offered three (and you say several more) times...

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 3:28 PM 

You were? Then you must have been replying to the post you deleted where I said that I'd been here quite some time and offered to reveal who I am.

Respond to this message   

(Login SquiddyBoy)
EEE

May 1 2012, 3:30 PM 

No you said, "Fuck you squid" I said, "Post a picture, we'll see."

Don't start with the crazy again. You were getting normal, like you probably used to be when you were someone else I talked to regularly.

Respond to this message   
Cate
(Login Cate_)

May 1 2012, 3:32 PM 

Never gets old, does it?

I'm not one of those. I'm a long time anon. I've had a couple of names, but they faded. Oy.

Respond to this message   
Appalled
(no login)

May 1 2012, 3:30 PM 

Ohh start a new thread for the reveal. New chance at 100!

Respond to this message   

(Login Hepatitis_C)
AAA

May 2 2012, 10:11 AM 

Cate, maybe you replied to a post or reply that got deleted?

If so, when the post or reply gets deleted, all replies attached to it get deleted too - which can lead to more confusion.

Which is why I'm against deletion. I can easily avoid a thread that is titled with Hall and Oates lyrics in caps, it is much harder to make sense of a thread in which half the replies have been edited or deleted.

Some people have power and control issues though.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Log-in only please?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Start!