<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Start!  

Kids and Facebook

June 8 2012 at 9:52 AM

smirkdirk  (Login Smirkdirk)
Devils

So my 14 year old actually became interested in using his Facebook account in the last month. Poking around his profile, one of the neighborhood kids, Frank, has a fake profile named: Jimmy Sugardemmellons Dallas - is that an awesome name or what?

Also, he goes crazy on it. He and another neighborhood kid named Clark hate one another - and, even though I shouldn't, I found this to be pretty funny.

Brett P: Jimmy quiet down or I'll reveal your secret identity.

Clark: same

Jimmy Sugardemmellons Dallas: Ok then pussy and btw Clark I hope you get eaten by a panda and then they put your whole family in jail because you killed a panda when it choked on your little balls

Also, Clark has spent the night at our house a few time and is a total little douche to my son. Can't stand that kid.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

smirkdirk
(Login Smirkdirk)
Devils

Re: Kids and Facebook

June 8 2012, 9:55 AM 

Oh, also, Jimmy Sugardemmellons Dallas' employer?

BMW Niederlassung München
head engineer and design · Nov 2010 to present · Munich, Germany
design all of bmw's future vehicles

Respond to this message   

Tr00!
(Login TrulyScrumptious)
Devils

June 8 2012, 9:59 AM 

My kid is almost old enough to get an account, and I don't think I am going to let her, for that very reason. I see a lot of catfights on her friends' Facebook pages. These 13 year olds are calling each other whores and bitches. It's nasty.

Respond to this message   

smirkdirk
(Login Smirkdirk)
Devils

June 8 2012, 10:06 AM 

My kid appears to be more of a lurker than really engaging it. When my daughter was 14 it was MySpace. We let her do whatever - being a very anti-censorship sort.

She went through some tough times during those early teen years - but most of her issues revolved around actual real school rather than her virtual life.

Its a tough call.

Respond to this message   

Tr00!
(Login TrulyScrumptious)
Devils

June 8 2012, 10:17 AM 

heh, it's kind of like our Deng Violater, Hall and Oates hater.

Respond to this message   

Bider Spite
(Login BiderSpite)
Devils

June 8 2012, 10:19 AM 

Heh, that's pretty good Smirk. And a little bit scary.

"Ta Friggin da"

Respond to this message   

smirkdirk
(Login Smirkdirk)
Devils

June 8 2012, 10:33 AM 

Even though its not funny - the closing of the thread shows a bit of self-policing that's interesting:

Brett: Are you ok Frank? You're usually not this hostile, especially when your not here with me to back it up :D

Jimmy Sugardemmellons Dallas: Yay Brett is my friend unlike faggot clark

Brett: So question: what did clark do to you?

Jimmy Sugardemmellons Dallas: He is anti social and he treats me like crap because I do since he is socially awkward, dosent like girls and has no friends

Brett: Well do you really think you should be posting this here Frank? Even if what you said were true, who do you think looks dumber in this situation? I believe in your right to have your own opinion, but be careful where you put it.

Clark: well frank i think that sums it up

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Start!