<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Start!  

Purell

August 9 2012 at 7:51 AM

Odd Todd  (Premier Login oddtodd7)
Forum Owner

Where you at with Purell? With you all the time? Never use? Take it as you can get it? Non stop?

What's up...

I feel like I'm getting addicted.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
CapsLock
(no login)

Re: Purell

August 9 2012, 8:06 AM 

Almost never use it. The last time I used it was after taking a leak in a porta-john and that was only because there was no sink and soap.

Respond to this message   
Squid Boy
(no login)

August 9 2012, 8:28 AM 

I use it when it's around. If I can wash my hands, I'd prefer to do that. If I can't, like Caps I'm glad that at least there's purell.

I've been in medical facilities a lot recently for various non-scary reasons, and I'll use it everwhere I see it there because of the exposure factor.

There's some here at work, but I mostly wash my hands instead.

Respond to this message   
Appalled
(no login)

August 9 2012, 8:47 AM 

Carry it with me always, use it when I start freaking myself out. If I see a dispenser somewhere, I always use it.

Respond to this message   
Anonowanger
(no login)

August 9 2012, 9:13 AM 

Way to facilitate the creation of the superbug that's going to kill us all, you big dummies.

Respond to this message   

Tamrah
(Login Tamrah)
Angels

August 9 2012, 10:56 AM 

I used it all day long when I was a bank teller.  Filthy lucre.  But I haven't used it since. 

Respond to this message   

Dr. Zhivago
(Login Dr.Zhivago)
Devils

August 9 2012, 11:08 AM 

I don't use it, but I like watching other people who do. They always look so diabolical.

Land sakes alive, the steak's alive.

Respond to this message   

Louise
(Login jeez_louise)
Angels

August 9 2012, 11:13 AM 

They made us have it in our classrooms during the H1N1 outbreak, but beyond that I won't buy it. In my mind, okay it might kill the germs, but then the dead germs are just sitting there on your hands. I'd much rather wash with soap and water and have them rinsed away.

Of course if there is no water or soap available then I might use it but I'm kind of on board with the Anon above (aside from calling everyone names) - I'm wary of everything being antibacterial.

Respond to this message   

smirk
(Login Smirkdirk)
Devils

August 9 2012, 11:26 AM 

lol at Doc.

Respond to this message   
Anonowanger
(no login)

August 9 2012, 11:36 AM 

I use Dove because I have sensitive skin.

Respond to this message   
The Anon
(no login)

August 9 2012, 11:40 AM 

Yes, entire suits of it hanging all around your house.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

'neady
(Login sinadie)
Devils

August 9 2012, 12:18 PM 

I use it sometimes. I used to use it a lot but my hands began to dry out something fierce. They were beginning to look like grandma hands.

Respond to this message   
Aurora
(no login)

August 9 2012, 12:48 PM 

I avoid it if I can. The only time I'll use it is if I've been somewhere like Caps describes, and I'm planning on eating.
I've got sensitive skin apparently and if I use it I generally get weird little blisters.

Respond to this message   
Ginny
(no login)

August 9 2012, 12:49 PM 

I use it during flu season when I'm getting paper back from people on the verge of death and I can't get up and wash my hands every 5 seconds.

Respond to this message   

Anny
(Login AnnyBoo)
Angels

August 9 2012, 12:50 PM 

I always have antibacterial hand wash with me and I use it all the time.

Neady, you can get the kind with aloe in it and then it won't dry out your hands. It actually improves them.

Respond to this message   

DJ
(Login DJ.)
Angels

August 9 2012, 12:54 PM 

I have it in my car, at my desk and in my purse and use situationally like after I get gas or use an debit machine or handle money. I aslo have anti-bacterial soap at home. Superbug shmooperbug. I don't want people's poop cooties on my hands when I'm eating my sandwich, ffs. Blerg.

Respond to this message   

'neady
(Login sinadie)
Devils

August 9 2012, 12:56 PM 

Anytime I have to punch numbers on a public machine I use my knuckles.
I learned that from the sistahs who can't dial a phone because their nails are too long.

Respond to this message   

whitey
(Login whYtee)

August 9 2012, 1:43 PM 

Never. Ever heard of War of the Worlds? I have the world's strongest immune system because I have been exposing myself to as many cooties as possible since birth. I can eat things that would make a billy goat puke and wash my face with a toddler's t-shirt. At the worst, I get sick maybe once a year.

Respond to this message   
Aurora
(no login)

August 9 2012, 1:49 PM 

So really... DJ needs to start using it after touching her husband.

Respond to this message   

Anny
(Login AnnyBoo)
Angels

August 9 2012, 1:58 PM 

HA Rory!!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Start!