<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Start!  

Megadouche

August 16 2012 at 9:07 PM

CapsLock  (Login HOLDSDOWNSHIFTKEY)
AAA

Dave Mustaine is a wingnut. And his music sucks. Who listens to that shit?

Obama is behind the Aurora, Colorado massacre

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/08/dave-mustaine-of-megadeath-blames-president-obama-for-dark-knight-shooting.html

The desperate rhetoric is starting to heat up. There's a "swiftboat" type movement going on to discredit Obama over killing Bin Laden. Blaming Obama for security leaks.

There's some crazy ass television petition about disallowing Obama from the Democratic ballot cause "no one knows who he is"

Crazytown.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Ginny
(Login Ginnyesq)
AAA

Re: Megadouche

August 16 2012, 9:37 PM 

... Because he wants to control guns?  Obama hasn't done shit to control guns, so he stages a mass murder for an excuse to pass gun control laws.  Way to figure it out, Dave Mustaine.

Emokid is throwing slomo dove at my face, I guess that means he flipped me the bird

Respond to this message   

Ginny
(Login Ginnyesq)
AAA

August 16 2012, 9:42 PM 

Also, after watching the video... yes, please move your tired untalented ass to Singapore, you sweaty old schizo.  See how well they tolerate you saying shit like that about their president.  I think a good caning would do you wonders.

Respond to this message   
'neady
(no login)

August 16 2012, 9:43 PM 

I just posted this on Facebook. He has become a wingnut. He was in full blown support of Santorum but Santorum had this agenda to ban heavy metal or some crap. A lot of his songs are political based and he even wrote and recorded a scathing song called Hook In Mouth about Tipper Gore and the PMRC.
I've been a huge fan of Megadeth's music for over 20 years but my love for Dave began declining years ago because of his nuttery. I don't listen to any of the new stuff but the first four albums are most excellent (to me) and I still listen to Megadeth at least once or twice a week.
Their music isn't for everyone but they have been nominated nine times for a Grammy which doesn't really mean shit anyway. coughjethrotullwinninginametalcategorycough

Respond to this message   
CapsLock
(no login)

August 16 2012, 10:55 PM 

One of my work buddies is in a jam band and they play Megadeath stuff. My work buddy is cool. So are you, Nerdy.

Dave Shitstaine is not.

Respond to this message   

PearlGurl
(Login pearlgurl)
AAA

August 17 2012, 2:56 PM 

In case you hurried to judge Dave, this certainly changes...nothing.

Mustaines comments came while he was on stage at a gig in Singapore and he has now moved to clarify his controversial statements.

In an interview with radio host Alex Jones, Mustaine says, In the heat of the moment, when youre onstage and youre talking, sometimes youre not as eloquent as youd like to be. We really need to investigate this

I love our country and my whole thing with this is that I think we should just look into it I just think that we deserve to know the truth thats it.

Im a patriot. Ive always been controversial. Im a political songwriter. And this wasnt done to hurt any our, my, fellow countrymen. I think that its something that we really, really need to look into.

Respond to this message   

Arwen
(Login jeannien)
AAA

August 17 2012, 3:00 PM 

This has got to be the most vile part of his quotes

"Back in my country, my president is trying to pass a gun ban, so he's staging all of these murders"

Staging? Really? This guy is such an idiot.

Respond to this message   

(Login pearlgurl)
AAA

August 17 2012, 3:02 PM 

No wonder you never visit us anymore, Arwen. What with us being Nazis and all.

Respond to this message   

Arwen
(Login jeannien)
AAA

August 17 2012, 3:07 PM 

~sigh~

I never would have known

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Megadouche
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Start!