Did your child take Paxil?
Get a refund.
If you ever purchased the antidepressant Paxil or Paxil CR for your child or ward, then you are entitled to recover the money you spent on the drug.
- You are entitled to this money if:
- • you live in the U.S. and
- • you purchased Paxil or Paxil CR for someone under the age of 18.
If you qualify, you MUST fill out a claim form and mail it to the Paxil Pediatric Settlement Administrator in order to receive compensation. The claims must be received by August 31, 2007. SUBMIT A CLAIM TO RECEIVE THE BENEFITS YOU DESERVE
- If you do not have receipts from the Paxil or Paxil CR purchases:
- You may receive up to $100. SUBMIT A CLAIM
- If you do have receipts from the Paxil or Paxil CR purchases:
- You may receive up to the entire amount of money you spent purchasing Paxil or Paxil CR for someone under the age of 18. SUBMIT A CLAIM.
- Be sure to follow the claim form's instructions: attach copies of your receipts or records to document how much you spent on Paxil or Paxil CR.