PNG Oz Board

This is a PNGSCAPE site.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Oz Board  

Join Petition to UN, EU, UK, US & AUS for West Papua's Independence

April 24 2009 at 5:33 AM
Admin-Global Facebook Friends for West Papua 

The citizens of Papua New Guinea, Melanesian countries, South Pacific and the World, the moment has come that we should unite and petition the world governments for West Papua's political freedom and independence.

The Global Facebook Friends for West Papua has been established inline with the other World established groups (International Parliamentarians Committee for West Papua, International Lawyers for West Papua)desiring to push and rally behind West Papua's struggle for independence.

We invite you to be part of this historical journey by joining the 1 Million Gobal Facebook Friends for West Papua through this link;

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=70878631479

The formal petition will be submitted once it reaches 1 Million Facebook Friends for West Papua.

Your consideration, participation and support will be acknowledged

Admin- Global Facebook Friends for West Papua

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

B*** off!

April 24 2009, 6:06 AM 

Respond to this message   
REUNIFICATION

REUNIFICATION

April 24 2009, 1:41 PM 

ISLAND REUNIFICATION.

NGRA, I support you fully.

The reunification of the Island of Niugini as a complete and Independent state is a noble ideal that is also achievable. Though it will take time even decades to achieve this ideal. it is worthwhile implanting the seeds of this ideal now and to recruit the hearts and minds of countries that matter and the peoples that this ideal encompasses.

While your march as I understand it is purely to bring the western nations such as USA, UK, EU and USA to express their concerns and hopefully garner political dialogue regarding independence for Papua Province, your inclusion of this new ideal (Reunification of the whole island of New Guinea as a melanesian state)must also be spelled out clearly and voiced out stongly as well. Bearing in mind too that the new US president (Barak Obama) although a black man has an Indonesian stepfather so how does he figure in your strategy if you want USA to support you?

I have travelled to a few places in Papua Province including Jayapura and have been very downhearted at the sight of our Melanesian people(s). They walk around with an air of oppression looking like a subdued people in cultural depression. I have seen the same in Cairns/FNQ among the aboriginal populations. Yes the issue of Papua has hardly been solved, nor will it ever be solved the longer you allow this to continue.

Are we fighting Asians here? the answer is no. The Melanesians are Asians themselves. So while we may be black outside coloured by the burning equatorial sun, we are genetically Asians, being the first into Asia. So we ought to begin thinking like Asians ourselved, never mind the colour black or yellow.

As I noticed a few rhetorical people's comments in other postings.. And I agree with them that the names New Guinea and Papua should be changed too to names that mean something the a melanesian tongue.

Papua New Guineans have never had to fight for Independence. We were dragged unsuspectingly into it by the current PM who did it for his own agenda (now reportedly the wealthiest man in PNG) during an era when Australia wanted us out anyway so that it would not foot the bill for a sudden increase in its social benefits payments (approx $30 billion per year if PNGeans were Australians and on the dole).

For those who continue to critize you guys in what you are doing, I say this: your ignorance has not changed since you have come to Australia to study and work or live. The same ignorance has allowed the current corrupt PNG politicians to be voted into power and will continue to allow the country's wealth to be leached out and into a few pockets while the rest of our countrymen continue to live in dire poverty amongst a crime filled society with poor education and health. So I beg you to change your attitude, look into the future and do your best to try to help prevent the disease that has now reduced PNG to be classified as one of the 30 poorest countries in the world. Your help in changing our nation is invaluable.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Wanbel i Stap

April 24 2009, 5:57 PM 

Wanbel i stap. You have my support

Respond to this message   
New Guinea Revolutionary Army

thanks for the support, get up and march on July 1!!!

April 25 2009, 12:02 AM 

again, its good to hear from people who have actually been to West Papua, and clearly those people state in their responses the downhearted sad feelings among the melanesian people there

are you people in PNG gonna get up and march on July 1 or what!!??

of course you are, because if you were a West Papuan you would be wanting PNG to do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get up and march on July 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NGRA leaders

Respond to this message   
PNG ALL THE WAY

Re: REUNIFICATION

April 25 2009, 2:46 AM 

I'm apalled that you would equate melanesians with Asians from Malaysia, China, or the lighter skinned Indonesians who have a completely different culture and mindset. They think nothing of trampling over people's rights and stealing their resources if not their land outright. For you to paper over the difference between those asians (who are pillaging PNG of its wealth and resources as I write) and melanesians is outright injustice. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Respond to this message   

All New Guinea as one

April 25 2009, 10:28 AM 

I think you have misread our policies, we believe stongly that West Papuans are melanesians just like East Papua!!! Thats why we want to unite with them!

NGRA

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: All New Guinea as one

April 25 2009, 11:24 AM 

NGRA, I think you need to spend some time redoing your web site: www.ngra.com

Respond to this message   

Gays will be given their own province on an Island

April 25 2009, 1:03 PM 

Perhaps your fascination with the Nevada Gay Rodeo Association suggest something about yourself?

Your are a poof!!!

gays will be sent to an uninhabited Island when the NGRA has their way,
perhaps you should live there with them mr anonymous???

NGRA

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Gays will be given their own province on an Island

April 25 2009, 1:14 PM 

you are the biggest loser on this board, loser!

Respond to this message   

April 25 2009, 2:09 PM 

Maybe we should reserve a spot on the island of the gays for you anonymous!!!!

medicine for sexual diseases will not be provided on the Island of the gays.

NGRA

Respond to this message   
Mosbi Motors

April 25 2009, 3:49 PM 

As the grand leader of a well respected invisible army, has it ever occured to you that just because someone acts childish doesn't mean you have to act even more childish in return?

Grow up!

Respond to this message   

April 26 2009, 11:25 AM 

it has been proven that Asian whores brought AIDS to PNG

AIDS is now killing people everywhere in PNG, this is not a childish joke,

Gays will be sent to a special Island where they can all go fuk themselves!

AIDS victims will be assessed one by one, and if they are innocent victims they will recieve proper treatment, if they are to blame - off to Gay Island!!!

Remove the problem, that is the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove Somare, as we are well aware of his rooting around in Cairns and Townsville, and now he doesnt even want to live in PNG, he is moviing to Cairns!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???!!!???

Wake up PNGians, your own PM who is doing you all over, doesnt even wanna live in PNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whose bloddy stupid, the PNG people really have to wake up to themselves!!!

NGRA

Respond to this message   
Nameless and Invisible

April 26 2009, 5:30 PM 

Sori tru mate, but fact is only silly people will ever listen to a nameless conman (or con meri) who pretends to be leader of an invisible army. Hell,your only mate on this board ('Reunification') doesn't even want to be thought as part of your invisible army! Where is your silly gay island going to be, mate? What papa graun are you gonna kick off their land to make your little gay colony, mate? You are 1 verrry silly guy!

Nameless and Invisible (just like you)

Respond to this message   

April 26 2009, 8:11 PM 

Somare will be exilled to the Island of the gays, and will have a special communal job for all the boys...

NGRA

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Join Petition to UN, EU, UK, US & AUS for West Papua's Independence
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Oz Board  
PNGSCAPE Komuniti Boards