PNG Oz Board

This is a PNGSCAPE site.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Oz Board  

New Somare Scam at Climate OFfice

June 7 2009 at 6:30 PM
Anonymous 

New Scam from Climatic Office linked to Somares
June 7 2009 at 9:13 AM
No score for this post Climatic Corruption Watch (CCW)
A new company called CLIMATE ASSIST (PNG) Pty Limited was registered on the 4rd of April,2009 in Queensland.The principal place of business is located in 84 High Street, North Rockhampton, QLD 4701.
As per the company abstracts the company name : Climate Assist (PNG) Limited.
A.C.N 135216607 (Australian Company Number) Registration date: 04.02.09. The current company officers are; Both director and secratary - Mr Corby Gregory Thomas with address as; 74 Hume Street,Toowoomba, Qld 4350. Shares are ORDIANARY SHARES on a one dallar company as per the shares structure.A single share holder record also shows that Mr Corby is the sole custodian of this PNG Climateic Office venture to amass properties from the proceeds from the climatic funds.
More details on Mr Corby Gregory Thomas who is he ?????
Gender - Male Other companies owned by him - D G Glendon Pty Ltd and D G ARGYLE Pty Limited these companies has since been deregistered.His DOB - 28 September 1955 in Orange, NSW with current address at 74 Hume Street Toowoomba, Qld 4702.
Mr Thomas is acting onbehalf of PNG Climatic office to sollicit funds in connection to Dr Theo's office. They have already lined up prime properties in Toowoomba to purchase under this company owned by one man who will then transfer these properties to the Somares. Contracts of 20 farms and 6 residencial properties have been approves (Millions of Dolars)with funds expected from PNG Treasury Department but have changed and to have funds redirected from overseas.
I feel sorry for PNG people please use this information to keep track on this issue you all might miss out if this monies are spend by these individuals.

Corby Thomas Gregory is said to have been associated with the Somares as one of their adopted sons in his days in Wewak.

GOD HELP PNG - CORRUPTION MUST BE ERADICATED ONCE ANF FOR ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Wanna Steal Too

June 22 2009, 2:53 PM 

Wanna Steal Too
No score for this post June 22 2009, 2:32 PM

Wanna Steal Too
No score for this post June 20 2009, 8:57 PM

Im all for corruption. You stupid papua new guineans are very useless when it comes to addressing corruption among the politicians.. just useless.

Alot of you have been praying to God to select the leaders... what a laugh. Perhaps God selected the leaders to be corrupt.

Im out to see if I can grab all I can when I finish my MBA and return to PNG...

Grab as much as I can and get out when the going is good. Who will catch me. As I said Papua New GUineas are useless. Im joining up with a statutory body as an executive and I now understand the system...

I will help my political heads make their money and in the process make mine too, especially in the resources sector.

Im telling you useless kunts here and now... Im gonna get out with K2 Million, Im smarter than Jimmy Maladina..

Corruption in PNG Im with you. Whinging papua new guineans, please whinge louger, I cant hear your whinge now...

Respond to this message   
les pinis

Military Coup or Civil War overdue

June 27 2009, 11:06 AM 

Bainimarama should have started a Military Coup in PNG where it is vitally needed. Not in Fiji.

Our leaders are so corrupt they are bleeding the country's life away while the voters have never seen the best yet of PNG and have no hope of doing so, ans so they remain in apathy. PNG is now a failed state. There is no security for the PNG people, you cannot step out your door without being raped, robbed or killed. The education system has phuked up, Health is non-existent for the ordinary PNG, the politicians however have a oneway ticket to Australia. We are being lied to by our leaders about our economy where they take the cream out of the country's share from 10% and share @% with the rest, that is after they have traded off our resources and our futures.

How much longer should PNGeans let this poor oppressive status quo continue

A military coup is long overdue in PNG urgently. For the aske of our children's future and hope.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Military Coup or Civil War overdue

July 7 2009, 6:21 AM 

Em tru ya!

Respond to this message   

The biggest loosers

September 11 2009, 4:49 PM 

Ofcourse you can make as much as you can. Like all our politicans, just go with the flow.

Travel to the most remote parts of PNG and you will see where the biggest loosers are. Children walking for 2 hours to get to and from school every school day. Mothers dying from child birth.

No clinics, roads, schools. Can you blame the people for trying to find hope in someone who claim to stand for them?

Ofcourse people of PNG have come through with their daily lives since the beginning of time and no politican has fed them and they will still go on money or no money. Corruption or no corruption.

I am a proud PNGan but not because of the rubbish of Waigani and pollies but because of the strength and courage of my people.

God bless PNG.

Black Beauty

Respond to this message   

The biggest loosers

September 11 2009, 4:58 PM 

Ofcourse you can make as much as you can. Like all our politicans, just go with the flow.

Travel to the most remote parts of PNG and you will see where the biggest loosers are. Children walking for 2 hours to get to and from school every school day. Mothers dying from child birth.

No clinics, roads, schools. Can you blame the people for trying to find hope in someone who claim to stand for them?

Ofcourse people of PNG have come through with their daily lives since the beginning of time and no politican has fed them and they will still go on money or no money. Corruption or no corruption.

I am a proud PNGan but not because of the rubbish of Waigani and pollies but because of the strength and courage of my people.

God bless PNG.

Black Beauty

Respond to this message   
Sonic P

Amen to this comment

October 16 2009, 2:50 PM 

We are a sick society with pretenders, we will bever change. I ripped 1.3 million, I'm living it off here in Sydney, whenever I need fast cash, house moni bilong yumi long Vulipindi em stap....I go back and fort,

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Wanna Steal Too

October 23 2009, 1:23 PM 

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Another Looser!!!

October 24 2009, 6:45 PM 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Noopsy

Somare Scam

July 12 2009, 10:35 AM 

I am sick and tired of hearing about our so called Members of Parliament doing sneaky businesses like that. I am embarrassed to be a PNGean living overseas to hear of such mal practices by people whom we trusted and voted to represent us. Just when are we going to go forward? It seems that all the candidates that we voted go into the House to feed their pockets and don't care about the rest of us. They may put money here and there into basic services and they think thats all they could do. What about putting up community services in each town to help and council people going nutters in the community? I dont blame the woman who drowned her kids. There are people who struggle to their wits end to no avail and such things are bound to happen, probably have been that we dont know of. Wake Up! Stop Corruption and promote Transparency! Enough is Enough!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Somare Scam

September 12 2009, 12:14 PM 

Enough nau...ol members

Respond to this message   
Independance

Re: New Somare Scam at Climate OFfice

September 15 2009, 3:28 PM 

City residents in for big celebration

By BOLA NOHO

PORT Moresby city residents will start the 34th Independence celebration this morning at the Jack Pidik Park to welcome major events of tomorrow.
National Capital District Governor Powes Parkop announced this yesterday, saying this was to give the spirit of Independence to the people. Mr Parkop said
the people had not been actively celebrating the countrys birthday in the recent past like it used to be. We are trying as much as possible to give the
spirit of Independence back to the city residents, he said. Mr Parkop said this would also be an inspiration to other countries that were not independent so
that they could strive for it. He said it was all about freedom therefore people should have freedom to do anything they wanted to do for their development.
The governor said it was important for every Papua New Guinean to recognise and appreciate Indepen-dence because it was through this event that PNG had come
this far in terms of development I dont know what plan the National Government has for this 34th anniver-sary but as for NCD I declare two-day holidays for
the employees in the city, he said. Governor Parkop said all the public and private organisations should release their employees so that they could
celebrate the Independence for two days. He said people should appreciate this and celebrate the event because if the country had not gained Independence
they wouldnt be developing. Mr Parkop said the Independence celebrations were also aimed at reviving the dying cultures, traditions and indigenous arts of
PNG. We are trying as much as possible to create a place for the children and their parents to enjoy the city life, he said. The celebration this morning
will start at Jack Pidik Park and end with a music festival at Sir John Guise Stadium at about five oclock in the afternoon and the main events will take
place at the stadium tomorrow morning. It will be a significant day for PNG therefore the celebrations will run for two days and will include the annual Hiri
Moale Festival, which is also a part of the Independence celebration where the Motu Koitanbuans celebrate their traditions. The NCDC allocated about K800,000
for the Hiri Moale Festival, unlike last year where the event got about K500,000. The University of Papua New Guinea was given about K10,000 while the
Pacific Adventist University got K2000 to help the students stage their own celebrations in their respective campuses.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: New Somare Scam at Climate OFfice

October 23 2009, 11:36 AM 

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - New Somare Scam at Climate OFfice
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Oz Board  
PNGSCAPE Komuniti Boards