Nora "Molly Holly" Greenwald is a con artist!

by Simons Sports

Nora Greenwald told me via email that she was a famous WWE womens wrestling champion and would draw a lot of fans to my autograph event. She even sent me a picture of her holding a gold belt and told me stories of how she performed infront of "millions". I normally do not have wrestling stars at my shows but I realize it is very popular and I was looking to venture into other forms of entertainment. I thought she looked attractive enough in the picture and believed it would be a good business deal. I paid her $500 and for her plane ticket/hotel/meals.

We agreed that she would give me back at least half the money if her appearance did not break even. That way I wouldn't fully be out just in case. I did not expect this to even occur but it was a simple stipulation I put in place to deal with her for the first time. (and now only time)

She arrived 2 and 1/2 hours late and seemed like she was on "something". I do not know or care to speculate. She also looked absolutely nothing like the picture she sent me. Her hair was short like a young boy and she weighed about 85 pounds soaking wet! Maybe 8-10 fans who attended even had a slight idea of who she was and those that recognized her couldn't believe it was still her. And she was constantly making demands and talking to herself! Other customers at the show just thought she was some crazy that wondered in. It probably lost me business from the other tables she was seated close to. I could go on and on about the scene she caused.

Long story short it bombed. She was a disaster to keep watch on all weekend. Nora said it wasn't her fault and didn't care. I did everything I could to promote it. I told her "you said you were very famous", she said that she wasn't really and the picture was from a long time ago and laughed and left with my money. ALL OF IT!!! She will not return calls or emails now.

I am now hearing reports from other vendors that have been used and lied to by her. Big mistake dealing with this woman if I can even call her that. I have dealt with a few Hollywood flakes in my time but I have never had anyone try to take advantage of me quite like this before. I was nothing but kind and honest with her and she represented everything those words are not. So this is free advice to never book Nora "Molly Holly" Greenwald or you will be sorry. She is not famous and looks nothing like she use to. You will lose your shirt. I wish I could go after this no good bitch for my money back but getting it back across the country would be more trouble than it's worth.

Posted on Jun 20, 2012, 2:08 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on WrestlingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement