Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • PPV
    • The Undertaker
      Posted Jul 16, 2000 7:08 PM

*The lights go out in the sold out GWF arena. The fansd go wild as the bell of teh Undertaker is heard. The Undertaker slowly steps out through the curtain and stands atop the ramp soaking in the cheers of the crowd. The Undertaker looks over the crowd and throws his hair back. He pulls a microphone out and speaks.*

Undertaker- All of you look at that ring just sitting there. It has been to long since I have worn GWF gold, BUT tonight, as the PPV heads on, I will face the once loved DDP. And after I defeat him easily I will move onto whoever wins the next match. Be it the Boss Man, or be it Triple H, The Undertaker will come out victorious and after his long awaited absence on teh list of Champions, he will once again be put at teh top as Darkness proves to once again rule the GWF. I have said it once and I will say it again, there is no one taht can stop me. There is not a soul in this federation that will prevent me from ataining what is rightfully mind. There will be no interference that causes me to lose because my desire and longing to be awarded the GWF Championship belt has been to long. It has been an eternity as far as I'm concerned and it will end tonight. The Lord of Darkness will not be kept down. He will not be defeated. TOnight.....

*Suddenly DDP's music hits the speakers as DDP runs from out behgind the curtain and hits the Undertaker in the back of the head with a lead pipe. The Undertaker falls forward rolling down the ramp as DDP follows him and begins hitting him on his ribs with the pipe. Triple H then runs from out behind the curtain and elbows DDP from behind. Triple H throws DDP off the ramp to the side. Triple H turns around as teh Undertaker who has not yet seen who hit him with the pipe, sees Triple H standing there. The Undertaker grabs Triple H's neck and hoists him into the air. He slams Triple H's body onto the steel ramp. The Undertaker with a very pissed off look on his face walks up the ramp. DDP, with the lead pipe gets up from the side of the ramp and begins hitting Triple H with the pipe. The Undertaker turns around realizing he was mistaken and runs down to Triple H's rescue. Suddenly the Boss Man, runs from behind the curtain and clocks the undertaker in the already busted open head. The Undertaker goes down unconcious as The Boss Man walks down the ramp to DDP. Boss Man and DDP exchange rights and lefts as they both go up the ramp. Triple H slowly gets up as the Undertaker gets to one knee and holds the front of his head. Triple H limps up the ramp and spits on the Undertaker cursing him off. THe Undertaker looks down at the mic and picks it up. He speaks.*

Undertaker- Well, i'm not quite sure of all that happened there but I will find out. The one thing that I do know is that tonight, no one will stop me from becoming teh GWF champion. NO ONE!!!!!!

*The Undertaker holds teh back of his bleeding head and walks up the ramp.*
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on WrestlingCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement