The QBasic / QB64 Discussion Forum      Other Subforums, Links and Downloads

The Community Cafe

A place to discuss religion, politics, philosophy, FARM PUNS, etc.

Message TitleAuthor and Date
I found out way Clippy is so grumpy. He ordered a penis enlargement kit online...Pete on Jun 24
 Re: I found out way Clippy is so grumpy. He ordered a penis enlargement kit online...SMcNeill on Jun 25
CHECKMATE! ANTHONY'S BAN IS LIFTED! MENNONITE IS LOCKED OUT!ANTHONY WINS! on Jun 24
 And this proves ARB is an ass snifferSMcNeill on Jun 25
 *Go away. Begone, you demon of stupidity.Michael Calkins on Jun 25
The latest www.thejoyfulprogrammer.com/qb64/forum JOKE!!! :)MIKE on Jun 23
 Re: The latest www.thejoyfulprogrammer.com/qb64/forum JOKE!!! :)MIKE on Jun 24
  * Not fake, Honey-- unlike Dolly, our Tits are real.Not really Dolly Parton on Jun 24
   Re: * Not fake, Honey-- unlike Dolly, our Tits are real.MIKE on Jun 24
  * And if you knew what a split thread was, youd find it wasnt deleted2 extra seconds of research on Jun 24
   Re: * And if you knew what a split thread was, youd find it wasnt deletedMIKE on Jun 24
  Re: The latest www.thejoyfulprogrammer.com/qb64/forum JOKE!!! :)MIKE on Jun 24
 Re: The latest www.thejoyfulprogrammer.com/qb64/forum JOKE!!! :)MICK on Jun 24
 Re: The latest www.thejoyfulprogrammer.com/qb64/forum JOKE!!! :)MIKE on Jun 25
 Re: The latest www.thejoyfulprogrammer.com/qb64/forum JOKE!!! :)MIKE on Jun 25
Clowns on a golf course. No way! This one I had to laugh at...Pete on Jun 23
 * has the poor and working stiffs pay for it...Anonymous on Jun 24
NBC and Wall Street Journal Polls so just how stupid Dems have to be to follow them...Pete on Jun 22
Why is figosdev (Admin) Head Librarian :( The Biggest ARSE HOLE!Danny on Jun 22
 *fig can handle the job because the book sucks so badanon on Jun 22
  perhaps i should thank you in advance, anthonyAnonymous on Jun 22
   The "like yourself" part shoud have been written as a subordinate clause...Pete on Jun 22
   Re: perhaps i should thank you in advance, anthony2/Faced Waltersmind on Jun 23
  Re: *fig can handle the job because the book sucks so badfigosdev - The Real Arsehole! on Jun 23
   That's the problem, you don't think big...Pete on Jun 23
 * I'm still trying to figure out if Ada Lovelace is any relation to Linda.Pete on Jun 22
  * Oh, yeah! Linda Lovelace! Didn't she have something to do with Watergate?TheBOB on Jun 22
   * No, no, no! Nixon went down in Watergate.Pete on Jun 22
    * Yikes! That image is worse than Klinger in a dress (that still gives me nightmares, btw)TheBOB on Jun 22
* Dems work their Ossoff in the GA special election but crap out again!Pete on Jun 20
 * ROFLM-OssoffKellyanne on Jun 21
 All of the 4 special elections were in Republican strong red districtsAnonymous on Jun 21
  No, Red stands for: Right everyday, dummy!Pete on Jun 22
WW3 MAY BE IMMINENT ?MIKE on Jun 20
 Nice to see that we may end up getting Hillary's war after all.Simmons on Jun 20
 Re: WW3 MAY BE IMMINENT ?MIKE on Jun 21
 Re: WW3 MAY BE IMMINENT ?MIKE on Jun 22
Waltersmind doing what it does best! :)MIKE on Jun 19
Where are you idiot gun control guys at anymore??SMcNeill on Jun 18
 Re: Where are you idiot gun control guys at anymore??MIKE on Jun 19
I got my healthcare neenerAnonymous on Jun 18
A.R.B defeats Waltersmind - Round up :) 18-06-2017Denzle Jameson on Jun 18
 ARB is soooo stupid...SMcNeill on Jun 18
 Re: A.R.B defeats Waltersmind - Round up :) 18-06-2017Denzle Jameson on Jun 18
  *Wait... You forgot how you sign your own name?? This is better somehow HOW??SMcNeill on Jun 18
   Rob would be crawling up your silo over that one...Pete on Jun 18
    * Egg-zactly--oops!TheBOB on Jun 18
     * Hen there you have it!Nobody Here but Us Chickens on Jun 18
   Re: *Wait... You forgot how you sign your own name?? This is better somehow HOW??MIKE on Jun 19
Why is Waltersmind such a C@%#! ?MIKE on Jun 18
 C'mon, you guys...TheBOB on Jun 18
  TheBob, Thank you! I will cease the boring squabbleWaltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 18
   Re: TheBob, Thank you! I will cease the boring squabbleWaltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 18
    Obviously boring, annoying and joyfull ...*Anonymous on Jun 18
I have all night long to play! Do you Anthony?Anonymous on Jun 17
 OOPS! I was the Anonymous poster thereWaltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 17
I Will Keep the F@##$%! Waltersmind up all Night!MIKE on Jun 17
 Re: I Will Keep the F@##$%! Waltersmind up all Night!MIKE on Jun 17
  Re: I Will Keep the F@##$%! Waltersmind up all Night!MIKE on Jun 17
   How can you even tell that's Walter? You can only see the butt.Just Saying on Jun 17
 * More Gay Stuff?Not that there's anything wrong with that on Jun 17
Poor Anthony...SMcNeill on Jun 17
 Re: Poor Anthony...4KINGL on Jun 17
  Did you mean: Who has the biggest Turf?Not really Google on Jun 17
 * Back off Steve. We may need to shoot him into space some day so we can terraform Mars!Pete on Jun 17
Walter Sounds HOT! :)Barry's Friend - Lionel :) (The Cute One) on Jun 17
 Anthony's Gay FantasiesWaltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 17
  Re: Anthony's Gay FantasiesWaltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 17
   I didn't know that about you Anthony!Waltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 17
    Re: I didn't know that about you Anthony!Waltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 18
UntitledUkraine Hitman on Jun 17
 * Oh look, N54 is now the DarknetAnonymous on Jun 17
  I told you Anthony, you started it.Waltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 17
All I see on here is Waltersmind trying to defend himself ???Barry on Jun 17
 No defense here Anthony. Only facts. So sad for you.Waltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 17
 Re: All I see on here is Waltersmind trying to defend himself ???Barry on Jun 17
  Give it up Anthony! It's not going to work!Waltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 17
What is CrystalBASIC?Waltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 17
 Re: What is CrystalBASIC?Aussie Guy on Jun 17
  Anthony, you are wrong again!Anonymous on Jun 17
Walters Confessions (Part - 1) CrystalBASIC haunts me! :(Waltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 17
 Re: Walters Confessions (Part - 1) CrystalBASIC haunts me! :(Waltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 17
  I never cared for or tried RUBYWaltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 17
 What!? No original content of your own?Waltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 17
Stop everything, I found an amazing new free Operating System!Simmons on Jun 17
 *Seriously, watch the video (viewer discretion is advised)Simmons on Jun 17
WOW! The A.R.B Genius Takes over another Forum! :)Daren on Jun 17
 The Amazing Secret Revealed!Anonymous on Jun 17
 Re: WOW! The A.R.B Genius Takes over another Forum! :)Daren on Jun 17
  I wouldn't have posted that link Anthony!Waltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 17
 Whatever you need to tell yourself...Waltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 17
  Just park him in the Community CafeSimmons on Jun 17
Why I hate Waltersmind :(FellippeHeitor on Jun 16
 Re: Why I hate Waltersmind :(Waltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 16
  Anthony has multiple personailities! WOW!Waltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 16
  I'm a FUKKING idiot!!A.R.B. on Jun 16
   *i cant even guess who that is. too crude for walt, too wordy for bill--i know it wasnt meAnonymous on Jun 16
    *This is like a really terrible version of CluedoColonal Mustard on Jun 16
     *Yes, one where they can't even spell "Colonel"Colonel Mustard on Jun 16
The peculiar tale of A.R.B. (Or why you're all being trolled)Anonymous on Jun 16
 Re: The peculiar tale of A.R.B. (Or why you're all being trolled)Waltersmind on Jun 16
  and another post impersonating Waltersmind, for what?Anonymous on Jun 16
   Re: and another post impersonating Waltersmind, for what?Waltersmind on Jun 16
    * ImpersonatorAnonymous on Jun 16
    Really lame Anthony! Really lame!Waltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 16
  STOP PRENTENDING TO BE ANTHONYWaltersmind A.K.A. The Joyful Programmer on Jun 16
   or something like thatAnonymous on Jun 16
 Glad to see you got your shift key out of hock.Pawn Stars on Jun 16
  oh yeah-- like the quality of posts on this forum is anything youve cared about in > 1 yr.look around you, jackass on Jun 16
   * Well, I haven't had the time as of late, with fascism classes taking up most of my day.Pete on Jun 17
Is Michael Calkins a Tosser ?(BS) Watch on Jun 16
 If he's not, I am. Heck, sometimes my wife even helps, or we take turns...SMcNeill on Jun 16
  I'm sorry. I'm a real dummy sometimes.SMcNeill on Jun 16
   Yes you are...Pete on Jun 16
    How about this? ...Anonymous on Jun 16
  Re: If he's not, I am. Heck, sometimes my wife even helps, or we take turns...4KINGL on Jun 16
Is CrystalBASIC a FART! in the Wind ?Jordan on Jun 15
 I think you are A.R.BMichael Calkins on Jun 15
  One more thing...Michael Calkins on Jun 15
  i think you are right about two thingsAnonymous on Jun 15
  * It would certainly lessen the confusion if forum members would LOG IN!!TheBOB on Jun 15
   beside the pointAnonymous on Jun 15
    LOL@"well organized spam and attacks"...TheBOB on Jun 15
     Re: LOL@"well organized spam and attacks"...TheBOB on Jun 16
      BOB!SMcNeill on Jun 16
       Notice TheBob's was not logged in in the last post?Fantasy Programming Language Creator on Jun 16
        try signing up at network54.com firstAnonymous on Jun 16
         * thebob can probably explain the restAnonymous on Jun 16
          I would like to create an account here finallyFantasy Programming Language Creator on Jun 16
           If I'm not mistaken...TheBOB on Jun 16
 Re: Is CrystalBASIC a FART! in the Wind ?Jordan on Jun 17
  * It's probably nothin but .NET!Not really Jordan on Jun 17
Has anyone heard of Fantasy Programming Languages like CrystalBASICWIZARD :) on Jun 15
 "Fantasy Programming Language"? No, havent heard of that one. Do they have a website?Anonymous on Jun 15
  Yes! I do have a website!Fantasy Programming Language Creator on Jun 16
Is SMcNeill or Clippy the BIGGEST! TURD! ?4KINGL on Jun 13
 Come home.2001 on Jun 13
  Don't forget George W. Bush and Dick Cheney! Plus sooner or later, 8 more years of ME!Not Really Barack Obama on Jun 13
This is some 2001 stuff going down hereSimmons on Jun 13
 Hey! Even I have standards!2001 on Jun 13
  Was it really fixed?Simmons on Jun 14
Thanks guys!SMcNeill on Jun 13
 *ywAnonymous on Jun 13
 Re: Thanks guys!SMcNeill on Jun 13
  Traitor!Anonymous on Jun 13
   I logged back in at Network 54, so you guys can tell when me is me again. Idiots.SMcNeill on Jun 13
    * i really just thought you were being hilarious. score one for impersonators i guessAnonymous on Jun 13
     What if it's a double bluff?Simmons on Jun 14
      its worse than that. steve could be all of us...Anonymous on Jun 14
       Steve's really my evil twin.Pete on Jun 14
*thebob, be advised that "real-qb64-fan" is impersonating/signing as walt in posts hereAnonymous on Jun 13
 * So advised, whoever *you* are.TheBOB on Jun 13
  *a fair point. (i got your cousin a bottle of absinthe-- a brand that USED to be cool.)Anonymous on Jun 13
 Re: *thebob, be advised that "real-qb64-fan" is impersonating/signing as walt in posts herAnonymous on Jun 13
  * thats alright, i havent signed as walt-- anything i signed "walt" today he can delete.Anonymous on Jun 13
Is figosdev and Waltersmind taking the Piss out of everything to do with QB64 ?Real-QB64-Fan on Jun 13
 *sorry for this post everyone. we know this doesnt interest u;ant thinks u care about thiswrong audience on Jun 13
 Re: Is figosdev and Waltersmind taking the Piss out of everything to do with QB64 ?Real-QB64-Fan on Jun 13
  Re: Is figosdev and Waltersmind taking the Piss out of everything to do with QB64 ?Block Tactic on Jun 13
 Re: Is figosdev and Waltersmind taking the Piss out of everything to do with QB64 ?Real-QB64-Fan on Jun 13
    its really not that scandalous, it was going to be restored anyway. your copy left out...Anonymous on Jun 13
  * walt gave it a soundtrack too, from hall and oates. the qb64 super-fans already saw it.and? on Jun 13
  one thing you dont get to do at the qbasic forum anthony, is impersonate other peopleAnonymous on Jun 13
   *also walt whitman is from georgia, usa, not slovakia. at least impersonate a georgia ip.Anonymous on Jun 13
  you cant "take over qb64," thats ridiculous.Anonymous on Jun 13
  yes its really incredible anthony. if you wade through enough posts...Anonymous on Jun 13
   *Enough posts? Usually, when Me, Clippy, or Pete is involved, one would be enough...SMcNeill on Jun 13
    * havent figured out why clippy doesnt grace us with his presence. he likes u guys better.Anonymous on Jun 13
*and yes, its memenn on Jun 12
hi steve mcneill, sorry to bother youmenn on Jun 12
 Re: hi steve mcneill, sorry to bother youSMcNeill on Jun 12
  * thanksmn on Jun 12
It is I against the United States of America.Michael Calkins on Jun 11
 PSMichael Calkins on Jun 11
 *And Jeff Sessions wants to prosecute me and everyone else to the fullest extent possible.Michael Calkins on Jun 11
  *And Donald Trump, who loudly and emphatically proclaims "LAW AND ORDER!"Michael Calkins on Jun 11
   *"MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN!" Imprison everyone.Michael Calkins on Jun 11
 * Just move to New York City. Those infractions are all taught at cab driving school.Pete on Jun 11
 Duh, you already live in Texas, the worst state for being born in the world... *Clippy on Jun 11
  *Those laws and regulations are nationwide.Michael Calkins on Jun 11
Further to the Bill Maher debacle...TheBOB on Jun 6
 Yes but Al Franken isn't the symbol of the Democratic Party...Pete on Jun 6
 *I believe you meant to say "Sheep well, Al"Simmons on Jun 6
  * My ba-a-a-a-a-ad. (Oh, dear... I hope we haven't started something)TheBOB on Jun 6
   Bill Maher seemed like such a great guy,Simmons on Jun 6
    * Ewe'd better just drop it before Pete gets here.TheBOB on Jun 6
     * Sheep chot, Bob.Pete on Jun 6
      * Hey, don't blame me! Simmons started it and then took it on the lamb!TheBOB on Jun 6
       *Ewe guys are sheer silly today!SMcNeill on Jun 6
        * I herd wool get through it, somehow.Pete on Jun 7
    Oh suddenly you "conservative" assholes have morals?Clippy on Jun 7
     *I don't get this sheep punSimmons on Jun 7
      That's because Clippy has very low level language skills.Pete on Jun 7
       Perhaps, but he has a clear understanding of what "Freedom of Speech" is all about...TheBOB on Jun 7
        There can be no point as you have to be intelligent to see it.Clippy on Jun 8
         Speaking of slow learners...TheBOB on Jun 8
          *That's it, kill him with kindness. I can see boils popping up all over his un-kissed ass.Pete on Jun 8
Anybody ever hear of the Pierce Technique? I know his son...Mr Obvious on Jun 3
 I met Dr. Vernon Pierce while attending Palmer College...Pete on Jun 3
  His real name was Walter Vernon PierceMr Obvious on Jun 3
You'll like this one Pete.SMcNeill on May 31
 Re: You'll like this one Pete.Pete on Jun 3
Ad company 'severs' ties with Kathy Griffn over Trump head photo. Check out the endorser.Pete on May 31
 Who is Kathy Griffin?Simmons on May 31
  I'm pretty sure that's how real fascists get made.Pete on May 31
   She might lose a few "lefties", too...TheBOB on Jun 1
    I found it was a bit to visceral, and came across as disturbingSimmons on Jun 2
     Best start sucking up to billionaires after Drumph is done with you foolsAnonymous on Jun 3
ROFL^2 Steve, ya gotta read this one. Clippy's gonna ship his pants!Pete on May 20
 Re: ROFL^2 Steve, ya gotta read this one. Clippy's gonna ship his pants!SMcNeill on May 20
  I agree, but two different things are going on here...Pete on May 20
   Re: I agree, but two different things are going on here...SMcNeill on May 22
    Or how about when he stuck his foot in his mouth this time?SMcNeill on May 22
     Re: Or how about when he stuck his foot in his mouth this time?Pete on May 22
ROFL, Bill Cosby announces he believes racism had something to do with his rape cases!Pete on May 16
 *Trump has his own accusers and recorded admissions.Michael Calkins on May 16
  * So who did Trump drug, Michael... Tell me who?Pete on May 16
   Re: * So who did Trump drug, Michael... Tell me who?Michael Calkins on May 22
    So serial rapist is equal to regular guy?Pete on May 22
     Re: So serial rapist is equal to regular guy?Michael Calkins on May 22
      *and I didn't say they were equal.Michael Calkins on May 22
       * Write, not say.Grammar Police on May 22
        *(URL)Michael Calkins on May 22
         * Aha! Busted, GP!TheBOB on May 22
      Re: So serial rapist is equal to regular guy?SMcNeill on May 22
       Another example...TheBOB on May 22
        Valid point.Michael Calkins on May 22
         *That latter oath is selfcontradictory, because the President is an enemy.Michael Calkins on May 22
         Where do you buy your fairy dust, Michael?Pete on May 23
          Yeah, I was a bit out on a limb on that one.Michael Calkins on May 23
        Re: Another example...SMcNeill on May 22
         *You seem honest, and you aren't leading the destruction of our nation.Michael Calkins on May 22
 Actually, this is a very important test case of social justiceSimmons on May 22
  Re: Actually, this is a very important test case of social justiceMichael Calkins on May 22
  If we look at is as racism vs. sexism then we all lose.Pete on May 22
Violent criminal sues on the grounds of PTSD because he said cops shot him too many times.Pete on May 16
 Give him the Death Penalty and carry it out. Problem solved. *****Obvious Solution on May 16
  Look Bob, a five-star general at the forum! Maybe he'll reassign Clippy to KP.Pete on May 16
   * Five stars? Isn't that Trump? ...Clippy's suing him for PTSD for being elected.TheBOB on May 16
 *1 riot, 1 ranger. Patroling alone is fine.Michael Calkins on May 16
WTH is wrong with the world??SMcNeill on May 16
 No, hypocrites are people who use illegal immigrants and yet mock themMr Obvious on May 16
  Of course they are free to go back to their own f*cking country anytime they want.Pete on May 16
 The connection to Trump explains it.Michael Calkins on May 16
  Re: The connection to Trump explains it.Pete on May 16
  There is no need to hold back from attacking and undermining Trump.Michael Calkins on May 18
   Drumpf is merely a DIVERSION for Republicans to do their evil plans...Mr Obvious on May 18
    Once again, Clippy and math = FAILSMcNeill on May 18
     Link to see food stamp costs inside, if wanted.SMcNeill on May 18
     As for the claim of "pay under $20 per year"...SMcNeill on May 18
      Social Security and Medicare are PAYROLL TAXES paid for YOUR BENEFIT fool!Mr Obvious on May 19
       Well, as the old saying should go... Ask a stupid person, get a stupid answer.Pete on May 19
       Re: Social Security and Medicare are PAYROLL TAXES paid for YOUR BENEFIT fool!SMcNeill on May 19
        DUH, there are income tax brackets that pay much more taxes...DumassMr Obvious on May 19
         * The rich already got their way, 2008 - 2016. Guess who the President was? Barry!Pete on May 19
       Whatever you want....SMcNeill on May 19
This is the problem with higher education:SMcNeill on May 14
 Re: This is the problem with higher education:Rich Bastard on May 14
 Note how Republicans overlook all of their SHAM colleges and voucher schools.Clippy on May 15
  Re: Note how Republicans overlook all of their SHAM colleges and voucher schools.Anonymous on May 16
   Reagan is DEAD! Get over it numb-skull. I am talking but TODAY!Mr Obvious on May 16
    Re: Reagan is DEAD! Get over it numb-skull. I am talking but TODAY!Pete on May 18
Jail reformer going to jail or... More Liberal HypocrisyPete on May 12
I thought FBI stood for...Comey the Clown on May 9
So billionaires need tax cuts?Sanity on May 9
 Re: So billionaires need tax cuts?Sanuty is Overrated on May 9
 * Yes, billionaires like George Soros need a tax cut!Pete on May 9
 Everyone needs tax cuts.Michael Calkins on May 10
  *Maybe 20% until we pay down the debt, then 15% from then on.Michael Calkins on May 10
  Flat tax vs. progressive tax...Pete on May 10
   As W.C. Fields used to say...TheBOB on May 10
   Re: Flat tax vs. progressive tax...Michael Calkins on May 10
    Well apparently the poor whiteTexans are still alive...Mr Obvious on May 11
     Re: Well apparently the poor whiteTexans are still alive...Ironically Oblivious on May 11
Colbert, cock holsters, and the first amendmentSimmons on May 8
 It may very well come down to the time his show aired... (EDITED)Pete on May 8
  *Craig Ferguson was the best.Michael Calkins on May 9
 *For when you need to openly carry your chickens.Michael Calkins on May 9
  * Mark the calendar! Michael came up with a pun! (Pete's bad influence)TheBOB on May 9
   * Influence? I prefer to think of it as a-musing.Pete on May 9
 Yo will be the WHINING morons when you retire without Medicare or Medicaid fools!Clippy on May 9
  Morons? That's high praise coming from Clippy...Pete on May 10
France is moving in the RIGHT direction...Napoleon on May 7
 Macron campaign knew the hackers were coming, so they laid a trap and defeated them *(URL)Anonymous on May 8
  It seemed suspicious the timing of the hacks to meSimmons on May 8
 *South American refugees? The people that Mexio is building a border wall to keep out?Simmons on May 8

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Newbies usually go to www.qbasic.com and click on The QBasic Forum
Forum regulars have their own ways, which include The QBasic Community Forums