The QBasic / QB64 Discussion Forum      Other Subforums, Links and Downloads

The Community Cafe

A place to discuss religion, politics, philosophy, FARM PUNS, etc.

Message TitleAuthor and Date
Liberals is such dumb igits...Pete on Dec 12
 Ah, yes... the too-much-information age...TheBOB on Dec 12
im still getting spammed by these tapatalk ******bagseasylangs on Dec 11
Good guy with a gun....SMcNeill on Dec 9
 Yeah, but what if more and more good guys carried guns...Not Really Clippy on Dec 9
  And anotherSMcNeill on Dec 10
the surest sign there is that the left is ****ing bat**** insaneeasylangs on Dec 8
 * if they keep this up, ted will be shouting at us to remove spanish books from libraries!easylangs on Dec 8
yeah righteasylangs on Nov 29
 * thanks mc. ive got you next timeeasylangs on Nov 29
 * as a bonus, these signs are at umd-- land of the famous "man control" ashwini tambeeasylangs on Nov 29
 I value higher education, too. Too bad most of those who teach "it" don't.Pete on Nov 30
  lol, you have a lower opinion of higher education than i doeasylangs on Nov 30
  I love the "merit raise" idea...TheBOB on Nov 30
   thats why its such a good idea to start with teacherseasylangs on Nov 30
    Of course, which is why I said *if* it could be implemented...TheBOB on Dec 1
    Fake doctors pretend to know everythingProctologism on Dec 6
     ted has returned!easylangs on Dec 6
Evolution. It does exist!Pete on Nov 27
 de-evolvement shme-evolvementeasylangs on Nov 27
I don't often read the NY Times but when I do, I read the comments...The Most Interesting MAGA in the World on Nov 25
Hey, Bill Gates is number 2! ...TheBOB on Nov 25
 * I bet nobody kneels in Canada. Go Argonauts!Pete on Nov 25
  Pete, remember when I said their were worse things than Astro-turf? ...TheBOB on Nov 26
   Outdoor stadium! What, was there a Canadian ice shortage?Pete on Nov 26
    Great game! ...TheBOB on Nov 26
     Nice! The stampeders though are a bit like Hillary Clinton...Pete on Nov 26
      Yeah, the math is a bit weird...TheBOB on Nov 27
       Oh, you mean like that tune from the Beach Boysky'sComrade Peteski on Nov 27
        * LOL--yeah, I used to love that song.TheBOB on Nov 27
Hey you guys don't mind if I post naked pictues of myself on this forum, right?Pete on Nov 22
 are you kidding? youre a bastard for making us wait this longeasylangs on Nov 22
  I would, but as a retired chiropractor, doing so would be unethical...Pete on Nov 23
   oh its ok, we can just ask siri to "zoom out"easylangs on Nov 23
The review is in. Firefox Quantum is a total piece of crap.Pete on Nov 21
 * If you don't believe Pete, listen to what I have to say about it!Clippy Junior on Nov 22
 updates are a good idea, unless you have firef*x installedeasylangs on Nov 22
  * say what you will, firefox is still a great tool for downloading another browserthe voice of compromise on Nov 22
   * Thank you. Thank you very much. (Elvis has left the browser.)The Ghost of Elvis on Nov 22
Obama was the first man of Black heritage to make it all the way to the Presidency, yet...Deep Thoughts By Jack Handy on Nov 19
 the trump version of this joke would involve an orchardeasylangs on Nov 19
  *Or... I wasn't touched by Al Franken's apology, but I was touched by Al Franken.Pete on Nov 20
Why is this boob still a U.S. Senator?Pete on Nov 16
 * He's just demonstrating CPR on a dying soldier, you insensitive jerk!Clippy on Nov 16
  I don't know what he's trying to do but I can tell he's doing it wrong!Johnny Bench on Nov 16
   * Are you suggesting he's got an aching muscle from all that chest massage?TheBOB on Nov 16
  Re: * He's just demonstrating CPR on a dying soldier, you insensitive jerk!Mr. Oblivious on Nov 16
   Ah, but you see, slave-owning farmer...TheCLIPPY on Nov 17
 Shut up and hump!Not Really Bill on Nov 19
  no, no, no, its "write code and dont talk about it"easylangs on Nov 19
   heres a less hypocritical versioneasylangs on Nov 19
 *nice, but kevlar is pretty stiff.Michael Calkins on Nov 23
  *You should try the condoms, they're bullet proof... for birth control purposes.Pete on Nov 23
   but then so is aiming for the head...easylangs on Nov 23
Planet put on second notice. 15,000 scientists can't be...Pete on Nov 14
 * Hey! 15,000 scientists can't be wrong... or is that Frenchmen?TheBOB on Nov 14
I want a Canadian car!SMcNeill on Nov 10
 * Yeah, but then all your passengers would be naked. Sure you want that?TheBOB on Nov 10
 * Shotgun!Clippy on Nov 10
  * Yikes! No need to scare the hell out of him!TheBOB on Nov 10
   * Well it's still pretty close to Halloween, so. Steve... wake up Steve, Steve? :DPete on Nov 10
Kudos to Texas for this one...Pete on Nov 10
 Which reminds me of the good old days of studs...TheBOB on Nov 10
  * How about we just fasten on donuts? I wouldn't complain if they flew thru my window.Pete on Nov 10
  *They still make and sell studded tires, but they're restricted to Winter use only.SMcNeill on Nov 10
   Link for BobSMcNeill on Nov 10
    Thanks, Steve...TheBOB on Nov 10
   What they should restrict is the sale of their tee-shirts. Some send the wrong message.Pete on Nov 10
    * Yeah, a lot of people up here are into it (wearing T-shirts, I mean).TheBOB on Nov 10
In a horse race between Steve and Clippy, Steve wins but Clippy always has the last word.Pete on Nov 9
 * Why are you always making Clippy the butt of your jokes? :-DTheBOB on Nov 9
  * Yes, but in Soviet Russia, my jokes are the butt of Clippy!Pete on Nov 9
   * There you go, Putin' down the Russians, again.TheBOB on Nov 9
    * Vlad you noticed ;)Pete on Nov 9
*NPR is reporting a mass shooting at a baptist church in my home county.Michael Calkins on Nov 5
 *(URL) bbc reports it also.Michael Calkins on Nov 5
That Weinstein thing has opened up a real can of worms...TheBOB on Nov 1
 Maybe eveyone will figure it out. Everyone in Hollywood is a whore.Pete on Nov 1
  i hate to say this is how you weed all the men out of the workplaceeasylangs on Nov 1
   My favourite is the "teaching boys not to rape" stuff...TheBOB on Nov 1
    we are wasting time just talking about this bob, when theres money to be madeeasylangs on Nov 1
     * LOL@"Everybody Rapes" (I got that even without the reference).TheBOB on Nov 1
   incidentally, i sent the less absurdist version of that rant to a close friend who iseasylangs on Nov 1
Wake me up when eternity's over...Pete on Nov 1
 * Look on the bright side--you get to be ME an infinite number of times!The Most Interesting Man in the World on Nov 1
  * It gets even better. I'd be friends with me forever!Pete on Nov 1
*Getting prepped for Halloween. Who was the idiot who put game 6 on for tonight?Pete on Oct 31
 * Didn't do the Dodgers any harm! Way to go Pete!TheBOB on Oct 31
  * I watched parts of it. Not the best of the series but the Dodgers pulled it out!Pete on Oct 31
   * A real nail-biter for you and MC! At least it's on your home turf (as opposed to Astro).TheBOB on Oct 31
Andersen Cooper and Don Lemon starring in, "The Douche Brothers"Pete on Oct 30
I don't often watch baseball but when I do, I watch the Dodgers vs the Astros.The Most Interesting Fan in the World Series on Oct 30
* Michael! Congratulations on the Astros!!TheBOB on Oct 22
 *Thanks. I watched parts of g1. The WS is on Fox starting Tuesday.Michael Calkins on Oct 22
  * Congratulations to your Dodgers, too, Pete! It's all west this year!TheBOB on Oct 22
   * They'll play well at home but we'll have to see how well they play on Astro-turf.Pete on Oct 22
    * Well it's gotta be better than playing in the mud and snow like in the CFL!TheBOB on Oct 22
     *At least they stand for Anthem... probably so they don't get their pants muddy.Pete on Oct 22
      * Yeah, they want their uniforms looking pristine the first time they *dive* in the mud.TheBOB on Oct 23
       * Is that a shot, Bob? 'Cause it kinda sounds like a shot. :D :D :DPete on Oct 23
        Oh, dear... I guess it could be taken that way...TheBOB on Oct 23
         You are just too smart to understand it...Pete on Oct 23
          * The taking-a-knee thing is a protest against white discrimination?? What am I missing?TheBOB on Oct 23
           You do know I was kidding?Pete on Oct 23
            Okay, I'm up to speed, now...TheBOB on Oct 23
         it turns outMichael Calkins on Oct 23
 * :-DMichael Calkins on Nov 1
  * Congratulations, Michael--sorry, Pete.TheBOB on Nov 1
   BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASTROS!Clip-Pete on Nov 2
    *And the managers will do the all star game next summer.Michael Calkins on Nov 3
When Planet X hit us yesterday...TheBOB on Oct 21
 * How much ya wanna bet he made an appt with his stylist 2 days ago for next Wednesday?Pete on Oct 21
  Well, he had to look good for his public appearance...TheBOB on Oct 21
   Grate minds think alike...Pete on Oct 21
 * Well, we did have a meteor shower last night.Solitaire on Oct 21
  *Those are pretty rare. Speaking of rare, they happen more frequently than I shower.Pete on Oct 21
I lost on Jeopardy, baby...Weird But Not Al on Oct 18
 * Boo-hoo! I lose all the time, but at least in your case, you made history!TheBOB on Oct 18
 * Well thats good, to be honest Jeopardy was really giving people too many handouts anywayNot really Trump on Oct 18
PREPARE!!! ...TheBOB on Oct 18
 I'm pretty used to this crap but my wife actually is going shopping today...Pete on Oct 18
miscellaneous opinions and posts. (1PS)Michael Calkins on Oct 16
 PSMichael Calkins on Oct 16
  *they have the photos of girls, but they behave like spam bots.Michael Calkins on Oct 25
 anybody know this tune?Michael Calkins on Oct 17
 Regarding names...Solitaire on Oct 17
  Re: Regarding names...SMcNeill on Oct 17
   Re: Regarding names...Michael Calkins on Oct 17
    I think you may be right about the "v" pronunciation of "bh", Michael...TheBOB on Oct 18
     B and V (1ps)Michael Calkins on Oct 18
  *I've heard, 'For Pete's sake!' and now I know where, 'For Fuchs sake!' came from, France.Pete on Oct 17
  * thats frahn-ken-steeneasylangs on Oct 18
 *(URLs) Russia tried to stir up secessionists and christians in Texas.Michael Calkins on Oct 19
  every powerful country has people that screw with people on the internet like thiseasylangs on Oct 19
   but now you know why canadians are so politeeasylangs on Oct 19
    * I'm melting... I'm melting...TheBOBBbbb on Oct 19
     hey, dont let him fool youeasylangs on Oct 19
      *Damn!!TheTROLL on Oct 19
 When a Russian female radio presenter telepathically sexually harasses youMichael Calkins on Oct 23
  *I wonder whether he had an aluminum hat. Maybe aluminum underwear?Michael Calkins on Oct 23
   * Foiled again!!TheBOB on Oct 24
    * Our forgot-tin hero rides again!Pete on Oct 24
 *um, Bob Corker is just now realizing that Donald Trump is a liar?Michael Calkins on Oct 24
  * Woohoo. Corker and that dolt from Arizona, Flake are on their way out!Pete on Oct 24
   *I think Flake might try for PotUS or VP in 2020.Michael Calkins on Oct 24
    *in a soundbyte i just heard, what flake calls "conservative" is completely liberal.Michael Calkins on Oct 25
     thats because what you call "liberal" basically everyone else calls conservative noweasylangs on Oct 25
      * +1Pete on Oct 25
      yeahMichael Calkins on Oct 25
       By the way, British soldiers and members of parliament swear allegience to the queen.Michael Calkins on Oct 25
        the queen is between a rock and a hard placeeasylangs on Oct 25
         Re: the queen is between a rock and a hard placeMichael Calkins on Oct 25
       *Then again, many Tories supported James & Charles instead of W & M, who had Whig support.Michael Calkins on Oct 25
       *Religion a tool of gov, gov a tool of religion, or both?Michael Calkins on Oct 25
        definitely botheasylangs on Oct 25
 weinsteineasylangs on Oct 25
  Re: weinsteinMichael Calkins on Oct 25
   your opinion is impractical and (as a practice i mean) has no real valueeasylangs on Oct 25
    Re: your opinion is impractical and (as a practice i mean) has no real valueMichael Calkins on Oct 25
     you need freeenglish for thateasylangs on Oct 25
     *Correction: it was article "the", not pronoun "thee", which used to be "seMichael Calkins on Oct 26
      all charms of consistency aside (and there are a few) what i find so backwards about thiseasylangs on Oct 28
       *and Schmidt.Michael Calkins on Oct 28
       * i mustve hit edit instead of replyeasylangs on Oct 28
        and then after everyone uses the same pronunciation, we go after spellingeasylangs on Oct 28
         anyway, here is my name for the idea:easylangs on Oct 28
         I'm unclear on the origin of my last name.Michael Calkins on Oct 28
          *sent.Michael Calkins on Oct 28
         *(URL) Kazakhstan wants to change its turkish lang from cryillic to latin script.Michael Calkins on Oct 31
   speaking of Hebrew names...Michael Calkins on Oct 25
    *And Jasmin/Yasmin. Avram/Ibrahim. etc...Michael Calkins on Oct 25
   Another one: Schlumberger.Michael Calkins on Oct 28
    * so now instead of asking a person their name, all we need is a dictionary-- and a gps!easylangs on Oct 28
   *pitchers: Jansen: J=Y. Verlander: V=F?Michael Calkins on Oct 29
  *(URL) dilbertMichael Calkins on Oct 28
   * loleasylangs on Oct 28
 *(URL) I've been trolling twitter again.Michael Calkins on Nov 3
 *(URL) the virginia declaration of rights is strongly liberal.Michael Calkins on Nov 4
 There should be a first (and second) ladies calendar.Michael Calkins on Nov 23
  *No, no no! HRC in short skit and v-neck. Campaign slogan? "I'm with whore!"Pete on Nov 23
   * ew... how are you going to make america *eat* again?easylangs on Nov 23
  *add meghan markle/windsor.Michael Calkins on Nov 28
 It's actually snowing.Michael Calkins on Dec 7
  youre in san antonio now?easylangs on Dec 7
   p.s.-- JUST NOW, a friend of mine from canada just told meeasylangs on Dec 7
    There's often something going on.Michael Calkins on Dec 7
     *the weather is definitely not part of the appealeasylangs on Dec 7
   Re: youre in san antonio now?Michael Calkins on Dec 7
    ive had female roomates, theyre more common in places with > 2 housemateseasylangs on Dec 7
     Re: ive had female roomates, theyre more common in places with > 2 housematesMichael Calkins on Dec 7
      there are worse things than voting for trumpeasylangs on Dec 7
     if you can find a 2 bedroom apartment...Michael Calkins on Dec 8
      still mostly hypotheticaleasylangs on Dec 8
       incidentally, there are jws around here all the timeeasylangs on Dec 8
That guy who was spamminng the forum was spotted in AntarcticaPete on Oct 12
 thats where youre wrong, peteeasylangs on Oct 14
The popular Marvel comic The Flash gets canceled in Asia...CNN on Oct 12
Thank goodness Hillary Clinton is here to stand up for abused women!The Grateful Ted on Oct 12
Pete: JoeUser wants you,SMcNeill on Oct 10
 Forum access is for established group memebrs only.Pete on Oct 10
  well you do own/fund the forum, not adding new people is probably unnecessaryeasylangs on Oct 10
   i also have to point outeasylangs on Oct 10
   Re: well you do own/fund the forum, not adding new people is probably unnecessaryMichael Calkins on Oct 10
    there are google adseasylangs on Oct 10
   I'm afraid I don't have any useful suggestions...TheBOB on Oct 10
    oh i know-- i was surprised when it was changed to python/figeasylangs on Oct 10
     Anarchist vs liberal.Michael Calkins on Oct 10
     *and did that once about 15 years ago.Michael Calkins on Oct 11
      *loleasylangs on Oct 11
       I wish he would stop calling himself a liberal...Pete on Oct 11
        it could work, if there were enough people to take the word backeasylangs on Oct 11
Working on a 2020 campaign song for HRC...Pete on Oct 6
 * I was thinking, "Bye Bye Baby" by the Bay City Rollers.TheBOB on Oct 6
  I nominate this one:SMcNeill on Oct 7
 America sang it best...Pete on Oct 7
  * Yes! Also their song, "Horse with a Name" would work.TheBOB on Oct 7
Another fine example of a politician's hypocrisy...SMcNeill on Oct 4
 Most congressmen have their brains in their pants. That's where the flip-flopping comes...Pete on Oct 5
It turns out that sex is expensive.Michael Calkins on Oct 4
My darling mother, of 78 years of life, wrote a Christmas song...SMcNeill on Oct 4
 * Well that... that explains a lot.Not Really Bob Newhart on Oct 4
 Re: My darling mother, of 78 years of life, wrote a Christmas song...Michael Calkins on Oct 4
The nerve of some people, calling TheBOB just Bob...Pete on Oct 3
 Hey, that's great! ...TheBOB on Oct 3
  I slept with Liz (I) in a past life..Pete on Oct 3
   Are you saying Elizabeth Tudor didn't stay a virgin?Michael Calkins on Oct 3
    * She stayed a virgin, Michael... didn't you read the part about "Little John"?TheBOB on Oct 3
    Don't know much about history. Came up short on biology...Pete on Oct 4
   Re: I slept with Liz (I)Just sayin on Oct 5
    Just so you know...ThePETE on Oct 5
     I tried to emigrate to Canada but they revoked my visa...ThePETE on Oct 6
      sure, but orange you voting for him again in 2020?easylangs on Oct 6
       I bet typical politicians still don't get it...Pete on Oct 6
Michelle Obama is a complete idiot...Pete on Oct 1
 Even more of an idiot than that...TheBOB on Oct 1
Here's a complete bullshit foundation with a bullshit storyline...Pete on Sep 29
Puerto Rico. An island of lowly twos...Pete on Sep 29
 That's stupid. (1 P.S.)Michael Calkins on Sep 30
  I love CA but if an earthquake killed most of the liberals here, I wouldn't be happy...Pete on Sep 30
   Those are terrible things to say, Peter...not really Hillary on Sep 30
    we already knew thebob was a geniuseasylangs on Sep 30
     * ... and lol at how to aid the Clinton family through these tough times.Pete on Oct 1
    News reported the Clinton Foundation MIA in regard to this and other storm losses.Pete on Oct 1
     In all fairness, Pete...TheBOB on Oct 1
      Re: In all fairness, Pete...SMcNeill on Oct 1
       * I thought she was already to a ten-dollar Bill and thanks to Obama, she got change.Pete on Oct 1
Canada will do anything for attention these days...Pete on Sep 29
 * Even though our rock specks are older than yours, I still respect you.TheBOB on Sep 29
This is 100% complete liberal mindset:SMcNeill on Sep 27
 Carry a gun... carry a tune... carry a tin cup. Ain't that America?Pete on Sep 27
  Well said, guys! I, for one, won't stand for the kneeling...TheBOB on Sep 27
   *Geeze, if the discussion doesn't include maple syrup every thrid word we lose Bob!Pete on Sep 27
    * Ahhh! Maple syrup... okay, now I'm awake.TheBOB on Sep 27
Forget MAGA. My new organization: MANS. It's now a MANS world!Pete on Sep 27
Why Republicans don't suffer from flatulence...Pete on Sep 23
No, no, no. Bill we need this three key sequence instead...Pete on Sep 21
 Why bother... it's all over in another month, anyway...TheBOB on Sep 21
  A whole month?? I thought tomorrow was supposed to be the end!!!SMcNeill on Sep 22
   Man, I wish these guys would get their stories straight...TheBOB on Sep 22
    The seven years of tribulation was way off, too.Pete on Sep 22
     I don't think it's fair to suggest that Clippy is the Antichrist...TheBOB on Sep 22
      * once again thebob proves that the devils in the detailseasylangs on Sep 22
       Can't help but notice, but menn's being very "charming and agreeable"...The Church Lady on Sep 22
        its a nice job if you can get iteasylangs on Sep 22
         If I were an elfy man...Fiddler on the Forum on Sep 23
          * but we need a female santa! check your privilege, heres some coal!liberals in general on Sep 23
           * should we really be promoting coal energy?older granola liberals on Sep 23
            * next christmas, all the men are getting solar panels in their stockingsmodern corporate liberals on Sep 23
             * and mexico can pay for them!moderate liberals on Sep 23
   So the world ended yesterday...Solitaire on Sep 24
    * LOL--it's an awful lot like the beforelife, isn't it?TheBOB on Sep 24
    It was postponed, praise David!!SMcNeill on Sep 24
     * Whew!!TheBOB on Sep 24
     Give him a break. I heard his numerology output is from a program written in FreeBASIC.Pete on Sep 25
What people who have time to waste read... that they have no time to waste...Pete on Sep 21
I don't often watch college football but when I do, it goes into double overtime!The Most Interesting Forum Owner in the World on Sep 20
Global... Slow cooking??SMcNeill on Sep 19
 * That's great, Steve! Which means, you'll have enough time to finish building your ark!TheBOB on Sep 19
 I blame QB64...Pete on Sep 20
Hurry Steve, there's still time for you to save the island of Puerto Rico...Pete on Sep 19
 * Why send Steve? Why not san Juan--at least he speaks their language.TheBOB on Sep 19
Been away for a bit. Got a gig as a caddy for Trump...Pete on Sep 17
 * At least he had the decency to yell "Fore!" first--or something that sounded like it.TheBOB on Sep 17
  * Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I thought he yelled, "Whore!"Pete on Sep 18
* Just dropped by to brush away some of the cobwebs.TheBOB on Sep 15
 petes been busy, attaching these to every ace hardware in the west coasteasylangs on Sep 15
  * Takes balls to do something like that.TheBOB on Sep 16
   * Not to mention speed bumps are a bitch.Pete on Sep 16

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Newbies usually go to www.qbasic.com and click on The QBasic Forum
Forum regulars have their own ways, which include The QBasic Community Forums