The QBasic / QB64 Discussion Forum      Other Subforums, Links and Downloads

replies...

by (Login MCalkins)

>animals only kill in self defense or extreme hunger.

Not true. I can point to black bears and all species of cats. There may be others that I am not aware of. Surely you know that cats kill for the heck of it.

>They didn't fall in2 sin like humans,so I know they go 2 heaven.

That is not the criteria for going to heaven. God's original purpose called for perfect humans to live on Earth. (Genesis 1:28). Even if Adam and Eve had never sinned, they would not have gone to heaven. They and their children would have continued to live here on Earth in perfect health forever. Even with the interruption that Adam's sin created, God's purpose still calls for perfect (sin-free) humans to live on Earth forever. (Psalm 37:29; Romans 8:20-22; Revelation 21:1-4)

So will any humans go to heaven? Yes, a special group of Jesus's disciples, "first fruits", are selected to go to heaven. (Revelation 14:1-5). These number only 144000. It is a "heavenly calling". (Hebrews 3:1). They become kings and priests, serving with Jesus, who is high priest. (Revelation 5:9,10; Luke 22:28-30; Hebrews 5). They are brought to glory. (Hebrews 2:10). They are adopted as sons of God, spirit-begotten, born again. (Romans 8:12-17)

Does that mean that they are more righteous than us? No. We and they are held to the same standards. We serve God together with them. Both we and they will recieve everlasting life. They will go to heaven and be over us as kings and priests. We will stay here on Earth, living forever, as subjects of God's kindom. Natural death of humans will be abolished. (1 Corinthians 15:26). During this time, many dead humans will be brought back to life. (John 5:28; 11:25; Revelation 20:12)

All the things will come about shortly. God's war of Armageddon is coming (Revelation 16:16), it is aproaching very rapidly. (Zephaniah 1:14). Most of these blessings will follow that event.

(Matthew 24:3): "While he was sitting upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: "Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?""

Jesus answered them in Matthew 24 and 25.

It is necessary that God remove people who are determined to be wicked, otherwise the glorious prospects for the Earth would be impossible. (Psalm 37:9-11; 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10)

But where does the Bible say that animals will go to heaven? No. They don't and won't. Animals are not worshippers of God. They are incapable of it.

Of course, animals don't go to "hell" either. Most people's idea of hell is a place of burning torment. This is simply not the case. Most people think that people who go to hell are doomed, and stay there. That is not the case either. If you want me to elaborate, ask.

Regards,
Michael

Posted on Oct 10, 2005, 1:33 PM

Respond to this message   

Return to Index

Response TitleAuthor and Date
So what you're saying is they stop existing?!Chandler on Oct 10
 yes, they stop existing. on Oct 10
  *So you're saying that "All Dogs Go To Heaven" is a movie that demonstrates many untruths?rpgfan3233 on Oct 10
   *never watched it. on Oct 10
    from the new york times reviewmennonite on Oct 10
  Re: yes, they stop existing. on Oct 10
   yeah, i'm okay with that toomennonite on Oct 10
    *i'm not saying it isn't bloody unlikely...mennonite on Oct 10
    Re: yeah, i'm okay with that too'lipse on Oct 10
   Re: yes, they stop existing. on Oct 10
  Those scriptures don't say anything about things not existing!Chandler on Oct 10
   Re: Those scriptures don't say anything about things not existing! on Oct 10
    You're confusing me!Chandler on Oct 11
     Re: You're confusing me! on Oct 11
     Re: You're confusing me! on Oct 12
      Well I don't believe in nonexistenceChandler on Oct 12
       nor do i chandlermennonite on Oct 12
        it's an interesting thought, so let me just emphasize that part.mennonite on Oct 12
        i'm not done poking at death according to atheists yet.mennonite on Oct 12
         Well here's a thought.Chandler on Oct 13
          Energy can neither be created nor destroyed :-p on Oct 13
           Additional theory about animals... on Oct 13
           something from nothing'lipse on Oct 13
            That's an interresting theory 'lispe on Oct 13
            Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle? on Oct 14
             Re: Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle?'lipse on Oct 14
       WOW! This old topic!!!!! on Nov 27
  *Capitlization error: "Son"->"son". Corrected. on Oct 10
   *Arg. I was right the first time. on Oct 11
    *do do do do... it's alright...the BEA'les on Oct 11
     watch me avoid this mishap[m]ennonite on Oct 12
  You didn't answer my questions. on Oct 10
 animals are better than people the way children are better than adultsmennonite on Oct 10

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Newbies usually go to www.qbasic.com and click on The QBasic Forum
Forum regulars have their own ways, which include The QBasic Community Forums