The QBasic / QB64 Discussion Forum      Other Subforums, Links and Downloads

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed :-p

by (Login ComputerGhost)
R

If this holds true for everything, there was no beginning and there will be no end.

Maybe there was the beginning of the planets, the beginning of humans, the beginning of whatever else... But something had to have created them. It may have been a big bang. It may have been God. It may have been Just a bunch of dust particles clumping together. No one knows for sure because no one was around back then. Also, all this physics and stuff doesn't always work backwards, so we can't plug today into a computer and make it go back in time to see.

By these things being created, I mean some matter or energy was taken from something and put into these things. No energy was lost. No energy was gained.

And we do not stop existing either. We die. Our body's rot. We are still existing, but in the form of decayed stuff. You know the rest of the cycle here.

If we have a soul, that would not be destroyed either. I doubt a soul would rot, so I imagine it would go somewhere or maybe just lie there with the decaying body until somebody or something moves it. I'm not saying we have souls, but if we do... they will also keep existing.

If you disagree with all of these, tell me how things can be destroyed. If there is already an explanation in those post, I'll read it in a few minutes, so don't bother.

^^---My theories---^^

Posted on Oct 13, 2005, 1:17 PM

Respond to this message   

Return to Index

Response TitleAuthor and Date
Additional theory about animals... on Oct 13
something from nothing'lipse on Oct 13
 That's an interresting theory 'lispe on Oct 13
 Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle? on Oct 14
  Re: Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle?'lipse on Oct 14

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Newbies usually go to www.qbasic.com and click on The QBasic Forum
Forum regulars have their own ways, which include The QBasic Community Forums