The QBasic / QB64 Discussion Forum      Other Subforums, Links and Downloads

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Question regarding the old Commodore 128...
    • TheBOB (Login qb432l)
      Posted Apr 30, 2012 6:32 AM

      Following our discussion of the Commodore computers, I recalled a feature that I really liked, namely, you could program oft-repeated lines of code into the F-keys and when you wanted to add that code to your program, you just punched the corresponding F-key.

      My question is, what was that called? I remember there was a term to describe the option, but I don't recall what it was (and it's been bugging me).

    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text

     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

    Newbies usually go to and click on The QBasic Forum
    Forum regulars have their own ways, which include The QBasic Community Forums