The QBasic / QB64 Discussion Forum      Other Subforums, Links and Downloads

i may have asked this already. does d.s.t. do anything at all for steve?

by mn (no login)

i find it terribly annoying. one time i heard it helps farmers. thats probably bullsh** (and even if it isnt, its probably outdated,) but does it at least help steve?

i would still hate it, but it would be nice if there were even ONE good reason.

Posted on Mar 18, 2017, 10:21 PM

Respond to this message   

Return to Index

Response TitleAuthor and Date
Yep.... Annoys the hell outta him!SMcNeill on Mar 18
 Getting milk from a cow at 5:00 AM is stupid...Pete on Mar 18
  Reminds me of a discussion I had with an idiot from Las Vegas once.SMcNeill on Mar 19
   Reminds me of a discussion I've had with an idiot farmer...oftenAnonymous on Mar 19
    * The DST thing is why I set my UTC clocks to Reykjavik time; it is UTC±0 year-round.Anonymous on Mar 19
    Re: Reminds me of a discussion I've had with an idiot farmer...oftenSMcNeill on Mar 19
     * Another nice sentiment: farming in a region that doesn't follow the practice of DSTAnonymous on Mar 19
     WRONG, parts of Indiana stay with Standard Time all year...*Mr Obvious on Mar 19
      that doesnt actually negate anything he said-- its like saying,mn on Mar 19
      SIGH...SMcNeill on Mar 20
       Or Mr. Obvious sits on a Congressional committee...Pete on Mar 20
   Re: Reminds me of a discussion I had with an idiot from Las Vegas once.Michael Calkins on Mar 19
    * I don't often drink milk but when I do, it comes from cows with blue eyes and big tits.The Most Interesting Texan in the World on Mar 19
    Re: Reminds me of a discussion I had with an idiot from Las Vegas once.SMcNeill on Mar 19
     what if its harvey milk?mn on Mar 19
      I grew up with soy milkMichael Calkins on Mar 19
       current online pricesMichael Calkins on Mar 19
        dont get sucked into "im not sure why people are afraid of..." its subtle manipulationmn on Mar 19
         *"craze"mn on Mar 19
         Re: dont get sucked into "im not sure why people are afraid of..." its subtle manipulationMichael Calkins on Mar 19
          lol@confusionmn on Mar 19
           Re: lol@confusionSMcNeill on Mar 20
            dont get into marketing thenmn on Mar 20
            * Gee thanks Steve. I always thought milk of magnesia came from a loose cow.Pete on Mar 20
             No, it came from Yr. MOM!Not really Bill on Mar 20
             * the magnesia is actually a product of the cattle-ytic processmn on Mar 20
              * Cow can you be sure about that?Pete on Mar 20
               *i thought everyone moo it alreadymn on Mar 20
                * I was wondering if you'd see my reply but nothing gets pasteurize.Pete on Mar 20
                 * youre lucky i found it, i only gave the page a skimmn on Mar 20
                  * Whey cool!Pete on Mar 20
                   *hey, what colors are black-and-white-spotted cows when they run really fast? (graze!)mn on Mar 20
                    * You make coming up with cow puns practically heffer-less!Pete on Mar 20
                     * Wow, you guys should be drinking more de-calf.TheBOB on Mar 20
                      *yeah, butter you sure it would help?mn on Mar 20
                       * I give up! This is udder nonsense.TheBOB on Mar 20
                       * Cudn't hurt.Pete on Mar 20
                        * Do you have one, Michael, or have you herd enough?TheBOB on Mar 20
                         * He's cowculating a response as we speak!Pete on Mar 20
                          * cheese, whats taking him so long?mn on Mar 21
                           * He probably has a really slow internet holstein plan.Pete on Mar 21
        current in store prices.Michael Calkins on Mar 21
         * This has not a thing to do with price of tea in China!Chairman Mao on Mar 21
          *alexa-- i mean michael: how much does milk cost locally?mn on Mar 22
 My dad and I were just discussing DST todayMichael Calkins on Mar 19
  yep, we share an affinity for gmt/utcmn on Mar 19
   Yeah, because you're both INBRED RACISTS against TIME ZONES! *Not really anonymous Ted on Mar 19
    Now, time zones! There's something that makes no sense at all...TheBOB on Mar 19
     Time zones make at least a bit of sense...Anonymous on Mar 19
     times zones make sense, but we could live without them if you dont mind working 2-10pmmn on Mar 19
      * I'd have no issue with that, but I doubt there are many that would agree with the changeAnonymous on Mar 19
       *right, same here. personally? fine. seems a little too much to ask of peoplemn on Mar 19
        * _Individuals_ I'm perfectly fine with, but _people_ always create a problem. ;-)Anonymous on Mar 19
         im guessing the _individual_ is you, and by "_people_" you mean everyone else?mn on Mar 20
          this assumes theres only one person posting anonymously here. if there are two...mn on Mar 20
   how green are tidal and geothermal energy?Michael Calkins on Mar 19
    *why would cooling affect the tides? theyre caused by gravity.mn on Mar 19
     * Because cold water expands.Pete on Mar 19
      *and you think if the mantle cooled, the water would expand and affect the tides?mn on Mar 19
       I was thinkingMichael Calkins on Mar 19
    Geothermal probably sustainable, wind / tidal probably not.Simmons on Mar 19
     Upon further reading:Simmons on Mar 19
     Thanks for the responseMichael Calkins on Mar 19
    Re: how green are tidal and geothermal energy?SMcNeill on Mar 20
     Re: how green are tidal and geothermal energy?Michael Calkins on Mar 20
      Just remember to add all the factors into your equations.Simmons on Mar 20

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast

Newbies usually go to www.qbasic.com and click on The QBasic Forum
Forum regulars have their own ways, which include The QBasic Community Forums