Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • *** Da BuLLDaWg MOon is out & we're GeTTiN' OuR JoLLiES! ***
    • Cheryl & The SittingBullies Gang (Login Sittingbullies)
      Posted Apr 3, 2009 10:31 AM

OK, Kids. Gather 'round & listen up.

2JolliesRBetterN1_m

Every so often an important AsTRoCoMiCaL EVeNt happens called da BuLLdaWG MoON. It occurs when our dearly departed MaCKiE BoY of Da BiG ReD BaLL decides to come out from around that RAiNBoW in da SkY & MoON us!

Kinda like THiS...

MackHiney

Now, this MaCkiE BoY was a GuY who knew how to have FuN--and he's none other than the MiGhTy DiSCoVeReR of the GReATeSt BuLLy FaD ever...The JoLLY BaLL (originally designed for horsies, but just as great for bullies who like to HoRSe aROuNd!)

JesterMack

So...when da MOoN is in da sKy--da BuLLDaWg MOoN, that is!--it's an eXtRa great time to GeT YeR JoLLiEs!

OoHHH!!!...Me first, GaBiE! I wanna get some JoLLiEs!...PuLLeEASe??!

MEFirst_m

Oo-O-WeEE!!! It WoRks!...I got ME some JoLLiEs fer SuRE!

RunninJollies_m

And now da MOoN is shinin' on YOU...

GotMyJollies_m

...anyBuLLy else have some JoLLiEs to share in da light of these BuLLDaWg MOoNs? (BTW...there'll be MORE JoLLiEs to share from da PEaNuT GaLLeRy, too!)

*** You can also get yer JoLLiEs by ViEWiN' GaBiE's AMeRiCa'S FuNNiESt ViDeo...and givin' it the Ol' FiVE SMiLeY SaLuTE while yer at it! ***

http://abc.go.com/primetime/afv/index?pn=player&itemId=6325790

NOTE: Photos property of SittingBullies.com (except for a special appearance by Mackie Boy, of course!) All rights reserved.

[linked image]
      [linked image]
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)