Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: curious
    • (no login)
      Posted Jul 22, 2010 5:54 PM

There's a story about a famous 36 lb dog named "Turk" as well. He was described as being "brown" in color. My thoughts on color are based on nothing substantial. Hurts my brain to think about it lol. I wasn't being really serious with my post. I don't think it matters what color you are going up against a lion, although some Bulldogs fared quite well. Lions are hunters with I'd say pretty good vision. They can hunt camouflaged animals across the plains. Let's just say a Bull is not that smart. Reason why a guy in spandex can stand there and play matador with him all day. Bulls have poor visions by our standards and cue more on motion. I referenced as much as I could to add to the subject. If someone can find something useful from it, that would be my contribution. The brindle fighters being acclaimed the best is the first I've heard of it but not completely implausible. Perhaps if I run across more material I can form more of a solid opinion.

Scott
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement