PNG Students studying at Australian universities. TAFE institutions and colleges.

Formerly called the KSI BOARD

Return to Aust Uni Board  

PNG Dignitaries

October 15 2003 at 6:35 PM
No score for this post
Carl Mari 

Hi KSI Members,

I had consulted with the Consul General’s Office for possible arrangement for an audience with the PNG Dignitaries for all Brisbane students, but unfortunately, they are not aware of the itinerary of the delegation. They would keep me posted if anything comes up.

However, I have made an alternative arrangement thru the UQ Deputy Vice-Chancellor (International & Development) to have at least two (2) representatives (President or delegate and an additional representative) from Griffith University, QUT, USQ, and PNGTAFE Qld Students Association. This request has been approved, and thus, I request each institution/association to send me the names of their delegates by Thursday (10.00 am – 16/10/03) in order to arrange for their participation.

Please, note that you (student representatives) would be meeting Ms. Janet Elliot of UQ Student Admin. at 3.30pm at the Level 1 entrance to the UQ Social Sciences & Humanities Library (Duhig Bldg 2) to collect your nametags. This is opposite the Abel Smith Lecture Theatre where we had the KSI Convention.

I can be reached on carlmari@hotmail.com.

Regards,

Carl Mari

KSI President

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses