PNG Students studying at Australian universities. TAFE institutions and colleges.

Formerly called the KSI BOARD

Return to Aust Uni Board  

Re: No this year

April 25 2004 at 12:49 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Response to Re: No this year

Tony,

You highlighted an important factor here which is funding. The KSI Treasurer was in our (KSI Melbourne Organising Committee) last meeting when this issue of convention funding and hosting of the Convention was extensively discussed. Given the time constraints and few other issues that needed resolving between PNGSAV and KSI Executives, we (PNGSAV) decided against hosting the Convention this year but expressed our keen willingness to do that next year if PNGSAV is invited again by KSI Executives. We (PNGSAV) have communicated our decision to KSI.

I understand that a GC Meeting was scheduled for this month (April) in Melbourne and the PNGSAV was requested to co-host the GC meeting. I believe that all other issues including the AGM, Executive vacancies, Convention will be addressed. Other than that I do not have any other details. Hopefully we will be updated soon.

PY

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses