PNG Students studying at Australian universities. TAFE institutions and colleges.

Formerly called the KSI BOARD

Return to Aust Uni Board  

Re: ITS NOW OFFICIAL-SOMARE RECEIVED CORRUPT MONEY FROM TAIWAN

May 2 2009 at 2:36 AM
No score for this post
We aren't quite as stupid as NGRA man thinks 

Response to Re: ITS NOW OFFICIAL-SOMARE RECEIVED CORRUPT MONEY FROM TAIWAN

I'm goiing to support all those who say that the article initially posted by "Impoverished PNGean" presents no evidence at all that Michael Somare got money out of the Taiwan deal. I'm very satisfied and happy if Scapers will read all the postings in these threads, including those that point out this uncomfortable fact (no evidence against Somare in the article) and then decide for themselves whether the initial poster correctly drew their conclusions about Somare's corruption based on the facts that were presented.

Case closed! Please everytone, pay careful attention to the postings that belittle other posters but don't actually offer any information to prove that Somare was in bed with this Taiwanese scam mob. If they had any evidence, of course they would provide it cuz their credibility is quickly being lost when they can't post anything in reply but ugly rehetoric just like the posting above mine is an example of.

Read and judge for yourselves if there is a real case here or if someone is trying to convince us of a conclusion that currently (CURRENHTLY)has no evidence to support it.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses