tv repair shop software

Software for repair shop
Assist Control

Free trial

tv repair

TV repair forum - Open   
See our courses below

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to main  

43"Toshiba projection TV model 43a10 No picture, sound...

September 15 2005 at 10:28 PM
No score for this post
troy  (no login)

Hi, I turned on my tv one day and heard cracking sound then my Tv has no picture but sound and power light is on... I believe I need to replace some IC to make it work. Please help me out step by step since I am a new feebee. If I need to replace ICs.... where are they located and how to look for them. Please help, any feedback would be great appreciated!
Troy

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login bobbymustang)

43a10

No score for this post
December 19 2005, 2:53 PM 

did you ever get this working? If not I may be able to help.

Bob Palmisano
American Antennae
Branford, CT

(Login MrRichierich)

Toshiba 43a10

No score for this post
November 8 2010, 4:05 PM 

Hey what's up,
seen that someone was having same issue and you replied saying you can help so i figured i'll hit you up to see if you can help me too?
The problem is the TV has no picture but i can still hear sound out of it, before it took a shit on me we did have some convergence problems then all of a sudden it just went black. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
PS I work well with my hands and pretty much fix whatever needs fixing so don't be shy to get a "little" techy.

(Login MrRichierich)

Toshiba 43a10

No score for this post
November 8 2010, 6:49 PM 

Hey what's up,
seen that someone was having same issue and you replied saying you can help so i figured i'll hit you up to see if you can help me too?
The problem is the TV has no picture but i can still hear some distorted sound out of it, before it took a shit on me we did have some convergence problems then all of a sudden it just went black. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
PS I work well with my hands and pretty much fix whatever needs fixing so don't be shy to get a "little" techy.

(Login markthetech)

toshiba 43"

No score for this post
December 21 2005, 7:16 PM 

most of the time we have had problems in the convergence circuit of these types of sets.that might set you in the right direction,if not ,my bad!

Current Topic - 43"Toshiba projection TV model 43a10 No picture, sound...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to main  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement