tv repair

TV repair forum - Open   
See our courses below

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to main  

Assistance Needed-Remotes

June 30 2007 at 5:27 PM
No score for this post
Denise  (Login Drvnmecrze)

Last week, both my Sanyo tv and Emerson dvd/vcr combo went out. They are both in the same room and it was strange to see they both went out. I ordered new remotes from their prospective creators and neither one of them work either.

What could have happened to have both independent pieces go out at the same time? I have never experienced anything like this. Both units are no more than 2 years old.

If anyone can offer suggestions or solve the mystery, I would be grateful.. I hate to buy new stuff, but if I don't have a remote, it is a huge hassle.

Thanks to all..

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
alimaj
(no login)

Re: Assistance Needed-Remotes

No score for this post
July 1 2007, 9:46 AM 

Since they are both in the same place and both stopped checkyour AC outlet or take power from an outlet that has power.

Frank
(no login)

No score for this post
July 1 2007, 9:48 AM 

Did you plugg any other set in the same outlet?.
What made you think the remote controls as anything to do with the set faults, if the sets are indid faulted?

denise
(no login)

No score for this post
July 1 2007, 2:39 PM 

Both of the units (tv and the dvd/vcr) work. They will just no longer respond to the remotes. They can be used manually, but will not respond to the remotes.

Thanks.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to main  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement