tv repair

TV repair forum - Open   
See our courses below

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to main  

46 inch sanyo lcd 1/2 screen dark to left,corrects maybe at times to normal

May 29 2012 at 7:21 PM
Score 2.0 (1 person)
mark  (Login markb448)

46 inch Sanyo lcd tv model #dp46849 purchased at the ever so never there fault walmart in 2010,and the ever never heard of this repair center whom wants an arm and leg to look at it sponsored by Sanyo 800#.Problem is 1/2 screen to left darker from middle and far left looks delayed wavy at times from middle to left like its wavy or delayed picture effect distorted.after 10 minutes or so the picture sometimes corrects self,other times its like it never happened.Was told ? caps blown like samsung recall,but there issue was no picture,also caps on board or T-Con Board problem or a Backlight Inverter? If any of above are true problem,and parts available to public please let me have some advice or a lead as to if worth fixing it? Sanyo said they never herd of such a thing.I see a few you tube people c/o same,and a few internet gripes as Sanyo sucks etc... with same c/o but no fix offered.Any advice on what might be wrong,or where to get parts,needs etc...? I cant afford another $$$$ mistake to a tv purchase like this again.Thanks all whom reply.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to main  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement