<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Chat room users please find this site

September 7 2002 at 4:29 PM
No score for this post
Alex  (no login)

I wonder whether AENA will reinstate their chat room, they were so touchy about any criticism, Manchester was terrible, perhaps they are too ashamed to open their new site, a pity as some info was excellent and very helpful for netball contacts etc.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Andy
(Login Netballman)

Typical AENA

No score for this post
September 9 2002, 12:27 PM 

Still no sign of it and it's now over two months...

Typical isn't it that when AENA finally do something about revamping the site, they lose the only really useful bit of the old one!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Pebbles
(no login)

Not surprised at all!

No score for this post
September 13 2002, 9:48 AM 

While it was undoubtedly the most useful bit of the site, it was also the area where people were making honest comments about AENA....so is it any wonder that it's not running any more....

Smacks of censorship to me.

And isn't it entertaining that the National Clubs League results are allegedly going to be available on line, rather than posted out to clubs...on Saturdays, before the games have been played. I despair!

Rakhi
(no login)

Congratulations... Andy

No score for this post
October 31 2002, 9:24 AM 

Andy,
I just wanted to congratulate you on setting up this "chat site" The general content of the AENA chat site seems to indicate that the new system is over Policed. Criticism and complaints seem to have evaporated over night which I find strange.

I wish you well on this new venture and wonder if you have tried posting this site address on the AENA Chat page?

Andy Dawson
(Login Netballman)

I wish it were me...

No score for this post
October 31 2002, 1:47 PM 

Rakhi,

Much as I'm flattered by your assumption that I created this site, I have to say it wasn't me! The honour belongs to the mysterious "schedule4", who is apparently called Elaine, but beyond that is a mystery woman!

However I totally agree with your sentiments... Although given the "controversial" nature of my more recent postings on their site I don't know if I dare go along with your suggestion! Of course that shouldn't deter someone *else* from doing it... Rona? :-))))

Gordon
(no login)

Re: Chat room users please find this site

No score for this post
October 31 2002, 8:09 PM 

Isn't it "Julie" rather than Elaine?
Me thinks we should know who she is.....

Rona
(no login)

No score for this post
November 1 2002, 9:46 AM 

In light of recent censorship, Andy, what makes you think they would even post the message on AENA?! R ;)

Andy Dawson
(Login Netballman)

No score for this post
November 6 2002, 11:49 AM 

Ah, who knows what I might be permitted, they know if they do anything out of line to any of my postings I'll tell on them to Sport England :-)

But back to the other matter - so come on Elaine/Julie/Whoever you are... WHO ARE YOU!!!!

Omigod don't tell me it's really Siobahn with a balaclava and dark glasses...? :-)

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement