<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Keep posting people...

October 4 2002 at 12:27 PM
No score for this post
Andy Dawson  (Login Netballman)

Hi all,

Well, no suprise that the AENA site still hasn't reinstated its chatroom... But also nice to see that sloooowly this site is seeing some more action!

So this message is just to say to everyone using this site - PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD. Tell everyone how to get here and encourage them to participate. The more people know of and use the site the better for all of us...

I shall do a special on it at the next update of the Netball Resources site, but if we all try to recruit people it'll get bigger faster!

Andy

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
FluffyPlayer
(no login)

Re: Keep posting people...

No score for this post
October 4 2002, 12:30 PM 

Go get 'em Andy, particularly as the AENA site can't even be accessed today!

In light of this, are there any other people out there who think it a bit premature for our esteemed Association to be sending out results for the NCL ONLY via the website....?! I am amazed...and looking forward to not having a clue what's going on results wise for most of the NCL season.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Gordon
(no login)

Re: Keep posting people...

No score for this post
October 4 2002, 4:55 PM 

Yes, and my site is long overdue for an update - home PC problems which I hope to get sort (at last) this weekend (in between quite a bit of netball!)

Gordon

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement