<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Netball in London?

October 31 2002 at 11:24 PM
No score for this post
Julia  (Login juliagoolia)

i live in south west london and am having difficulty finding a local netball competition. i was wondering if any one knew of any local competitions?

I am australian and have played for a long time, but i also coach and umpire and really would like to get back into my netball.

If anyone can help out that would be great

Thanks

Julia

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Rona
(no login)

Re: Netball in London?

No score for this post
November 1 2002, 9:45 AM 

Hi - whereabouts are you based? We play in the Poly and National Leagues and are a very friendly (but competitive) team based just outside Croydon, called Hillcrest. Drop me a line off forum at rona.hunnisett@talk21.com if you want more info - or, indeed, if anyone else out there would be interested in joining us!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Kirsten Lowery
(no login)

Re: Netball in London?

No score for this post
November 1 2002, 10:54 AM 

To get the standard you're used to you would be better off finding a club that has a team playing in the Poly League, or at least in Surrey Premier A. Those would include Hillcrest, Tiffin, Fairlands, and Downs.
Ring Christine Kelso on 01483 539020, as Surrey secretary she has all the details you'll need!

It is a lot different to playing in Australia- it took me awhile to get used to it, particularly the umpiring!

Andy Dawson
(Login Netballman)

Best place to find club details

No score for this post
November 6 2002, 11:55 AM 

Best site for club information is Storm's National Netball Club Directory -

http://www.stormnetball.freeserve.co.uk/ClubDirectory/clubdirectory.htm

Karen
(no login)

Tiffin

No score for this post
November 11 2002, 1:18 PM 

Hi, you could try Tiffin who take players all season and are just going to re-sort teams for the 2nd half of the season. They train on Mondays at Kingson University Sports Ground.

Try Beverly on lashleBe@email.lul.co.uk

Maddy
(no login)

Netball

No score for this post
November 12 2002, 11:36 AM 

We are desperatly looking for a coach and new players. We run 3 teams in Divisions 4 & 5 of Kingston & District League and also 1 in Division 4 of Surrey league. We play every week and train in Teddington Middlesex. If your interested in coaching and/or playing then please drop me an email.

Sanza Netball
(Login SanzaNetball)

New competition in SW London

No score for this post
April 9 2003, 10:07 AM 

Sanza Netball is starting a new competition in Southfields which you may be interested in.

We are also looking for umpires.

The comp is on Wednesday evenings (ladies) and Monday evenings (mixed) and starts after Easter.

For details phone Kirsty on 07984 308 115, email sanzanetball@hotmail.com or visit www.sanzanetball.co.uk

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement