<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Players Wanted in SW London (Kington/ Tolworth)

November 20 2002 at 10:17 AM
No score for this post
Annie  (Login Maccaz)

Hi, we are looking for new players to join an established club in the Kingston/ Tolworth area. We have 5 teams of varying standard, train on Mondays and play on Saturdays.
Post a note if you are interested with your e-mail and I will send through further details.

Thanks

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Emma Kamalanathan
(no login)

please reply if you get this:)

No score for this post
June 28 2004, 8:26 PM 

Dear Annie
I'm 14 and I play netball at school. I know you posted your message two years ago but I was wondering if you still train netball teams and if so when and where. I was picked for my school team and I play goal keeper most of the time but we only play netball in the winter and it isn't the main sport at my school so I was hoping to join a team and play more fixtures. I'd be really grateful if you could email me back. Does it cost anything to join your team?
Yours sincerely Emma Kamalanathan

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Bobbeth Morgan
(no login)

Need a team

No score for this post
September 21 2004, 8:21 PM 

I will be moving to the UK and i was just looking for team that I can play netball. I'm orginal from Jamaica and reside in the USA. Netball is not the same like back home.

Natalie
(no login)

Pleeease say it's not too late

No score for this post
October 19 2004, 1:29 PM 

hi,
i 've just moved to Putney and am looking to join a team even though it's half way through the season. I played at uni for three years and would love to continue.

Please could you let me know if you have any space i will play any position (although am a little short for defence) natalie.bannister@whippsx.nhs.uk

Anna Harrison
(no login)

Re: Players Wanted in SW London (Kington/ Tolworth)

No score for this post
October 20 2004, 2:08 PM 

I am really interested in playing netball.
I have just moved to battersea.
If you still need players i would be greatful if you could email me further details.
Many thanks
Anna
annajaneharrison@hotmail.com

Liz Baynton
(no login)

I'm dying to play!

No score for this post
October 21 2004, 4:12 PM 

If it is not too late I am really interested in joining the team. I live in Hammersmith and I am looking for teams that play on Saturday. I have not played for years and years but very keen to get back into it again.

Please can you send me some more details.
Thanks
Liz

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Players Wanted in SW London (Kington/ Tolworth)

No score for this post
January 10 2005, 3:57 PM 

I played netball when I was at school and would love to start playing again. I used to play GS or GA.

I live in the Surrey area and would like further details on how I can join and where you train.

Catherine Kohe-Love
(no login)

Netball

No score for this post
January 13 2005, 5:10 PM 

Hi there, I was wanting to get more information about the netball competition. If you could let me know when the winter season ends and the summer season begins.

I dont know if this is the same team but I contacted a lady named Jo Raw in November of last year indicating that I was interested in playing. I was unable to commit as I do not get home from work til late evening and wouldn't make the training in time.

I am however looking for a new position closer to home. I am living in Ham so am not far away.

The positions I prefer is C but have not played competitive netball for nearly a year now. I can also play WA, WD and GA (although I am only 5'3") I have played in a competitive league in Warrington (up north) for 2 winter seasons and 1 summer season. I played at county level for Cheshire at the end of 2003/beginning of 2004.

If you could just let me know dates, times, seasons etc. I'll try to work around getting to trainings.

Thanks

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement