<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New mixed netball events calendar available - please contribute!

January 17 2003 at 11:26 AM
No score for this post
Andy Dawson  (Login Netballman)

Hi all,

Just to let you all know that (amongst other stuff) there is now a calendar of events for mixed and men's netball up and running at the Netball Resources site, at www.ucl.ac.uk/~uczcw11/mixedcal.htm . Please please please publicise this everywhere, and encourage everone you know to do 2 things:

1) If thinking of running a mixed or men's event, check here first to avoid any clashes...
2) Send me the details of any mixed or mens events they plan to hold!

Please note this calendar is for mixed/men's, although I am open to being persuaded to make something for everyone (it's just the volume of work involved!)

Happy netballing :-)

Andy

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
clyde samuel
(no login)

mixed netball series

No score for this post
January 20 2006, 4:55 PM 

Hi andy i've been trying for the longest while to bring my teams to England for a goodwi series but need someone to have as a contact, with whom we can mkae plans with. 2k6 is here and we realy wish to visit this year. pease help us out. thank you clyde samuel sammyboy04_@hotmai.com hope to hear fromu soon.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement