<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
winnie
(no login)

i wanna play too!

No score for this post
March 14 2005, 3:59 PM 

i wanna play! have posted a million messages on a million different sites and there hasn't been any response!! really wanna play and show off my skillz..if i have any left that is! please email me!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Louie
(no login)

I really miss playing!

No score for this post
April 22 2005, 10:34 AM 

I really want to start playing but because of my job my attandance may be a bit sporadic but i played at county level and have a little coaching experiance

Rachel Wise
(no login)

netball

No score for this post
April 25 2005, 11:09 AM 

I would be interested in joining a netball team if possible. I also have a friend who is interested. Could you let me know if we are able to join another team.

Thanks

Rachel Wise

Gracie
(Login J4G)

interrrested!!

No score for this post
April 25 2005, 8:26 PM 

although i posted a msg prefering to play netball in NW/Central London, i will gladly travel just to engage in some play!

let me know, Grace (gakotey@hotmail.com)

Bhavna Patel
(no login)

Netball

No score for this post
May 7 2005, 12:21 PM 

Hi

I am interested in joining your club. I last played Netball at School and I am currently working full time. I have been looking to go back to playing Netball for a while ....please can you send me some details.

Many Thanks
Bhavna

shelly
(Login shellypalmer)

Would like to Join Netball team

No score for this post
May 12 2005, 3:26 PM 

Hi I have recently moved to the Raynes Park area, and would like to join a local netball club. I played Netball at school level and for Southampton University Netball Club 2nds. I have not played for a while and would really like to be involved with a local club. Please could you let me know some information about your team I look forward to hearing from you.

Becca
(no login)

I'm interested tooo...

No score for this post
June 14 2005, 2:09 PM 

Is this thread a bit old now?
I have recently moved to the Southfields area and like others on here have not played since school but want to relive the fun of being in a team and getting fit.

Please contact me if anyone knows of anything that may be of interest in the Wimbledon/ southfields/Putey/Wandsworth/Clapham area.

Ta.

beccyyoung82@hotmail.com

Becci
(no login)

Netball Desperate

No score for this post
June 21 2005, 5:54 PM 

Hi, I am desperately looking for a netball club in the SW London area, willing to travel and available any night/weekend, but am rusty so would need a club that caters for beginners. Any info would be gratefully received at becciallan63@hotmail.co.uk. Many Thanks.

shalo ailslinghanm
(no login)

anyone interested

No score for this post
July 8 2005, 10:50 AM 

hi looking for really good international players.

Alison Robinson
(no login)

Just what we're looking for!

No score for this post
August 4 2005, 11:35 AM 

There are 3 of us working at Earl's Court who are very interested and if necessary could round up some others. We're all fit ... but would like to get involved in a team sport like Netball as we loved it at school! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, Alison :D

Nandine
(no login)

Id love to join a team!

No score for this post
September 14 2005, 12:55 PM 

Hi there!

Id love tojoin a netball team !
I can play GD, WD,WA ..I played for many many years in Aus and love the game!
Id love to hear from you re any details!

Thanks!!!

laura
(no login)

YO!

No score for this post
September 21 2005, 7:30 PM 

Am keen to join !

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Players wanted for SW London Club

No score for this post
September 21 2005, 7:30 PM 

Lucy Bryan
(no login)

Netball club?

No score for this post
October 4 2005, 11:59 AM 

I live in Putney and am trying to find a netball club. Am willing to travel, just want to play!

Call me on 07736287259 or email on lucybryan1@hotmail.com
Thanks
Lucy

Melissa James
(no login)

NETBALL PLAYERS WANTED?

No score for this post
October 13 2005, 4:35 PM 

Hello - I think you probably advertised for team players for a netball group some time ago but in the hope that the team may still be running and that you might still need extra players, I thought I'd get in touch. I'm 29 and interested in joining a netball team that's based somewhere in the SW London area. If you are still looking for team members, I'd appreciate it if you would give me details on where/when you meet and what time. I haven't played for a long time but used to play Goal Attack although I'm happy to play which ever position.

Thanks
Best
melissa

Palak
(no login)

Can I play...?

No score for this post
October 19 2005, 6:27 PM 

Hi,

I'm not sure if you're still looking for players but I would love to play if you are. Only problem is that I'm 24 and haven't played since school. I'm bored of the gym and looking forward to the social side of playing as part of team.

Let me know
Palak

Chantelle
(no login)

netball

No score for this post
October 21 2005, 4:56 PM 

I played netball all the way through school and 6th form, played for both Kent and Sussex counties and the Satellite squad in Bexley. I now go to Kingston university and I cant make their training times but I am desperate to start playing again so if this team is still up and running, I would really like to be involved and would appreciate a reply. Thanks.

Chantelle

Ellie Sims
(no login)

I would love to play netball again!

No score for this post
October 25 2005, 4:05 PM 

Hello, i am 21 and graduated this year and have recently moved to west kensington as i am now working in london. I played Netball through out school and for my college at uni and would love to keep it up, although ihave not played it for over 6months. I used to play C but am willing to give anything a go although my shooting is not great!

please could you let me have more information

Beth Fidler
(no login)

Netball

No score for this post
October 26 2005, 4:41 PM 

We have been looking for a netball team in this area for a while andd accidentally came across your message.

Please get in touch and send some more information about your team as we'd love to join.

Thanks

Beth

leonie balle
(Login leonie1917)

netball team?

No score for this post
October 30 2005, 5:51 PM 

Hi,

I have just recently arrived in London and living in Barnes. I was interested in getting into playing netball again and was wondering whether you were still looking for people to join your team?

If you are please let me know as I would be keen to play...

Thanks,
Leonie

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement