<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Clubs in NW/Middlesex Areas

May 7 2003 at 1:45 PM
No score for this post
MWam  (Login MWam)

I am an experienced player inteterested in playing competitive league netball in NW London/Middlesex areas. If you are looking for players drop me a line

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
latoya
(no login)

wicked

No score for this post
June 3 2003, 12:01 AM 

wicked

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Helen Colman
(no login)

north london netball

No score for this post
June 19 2003, 11:14 AM 

Hello

Our club, Hyde Park Thursday Netball Club, has 3 teams in the North London League and trains on Wednesday evenings near Edgware Rd tube. If you are interested in coming along please mail us your details and we will get in touch.

Helen
hydeparkthursdaynetball@hotmail.com

Rachel Mehaffey
(no login)

Competative Netball

No score for this post
May 18 2004, 5:40 PM 

Hi,

I know this is a rather old message but i have been searching high and low for a competative netball team in north london! I am from Australia and have played netball since i was 8!!! I played to state level until i was 19 and moved to the UK about 2 years ago! I like the social side of the game but i am really looking for competition and a good standard of play and training? If i am too late for this message is there anywhere else you could point me or send me detials of your club?

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards

RAchel Mehaffey

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement