<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Mixed Netball Association Annual Open Tournament 5 July

May 9 2003 at 1:46 PM
Average Score 3.0 (2 people)
Andy Dawson  (Login Netballman)

Hi all,

Get your diaries out! The Annual MNA Open tournament will take place at Twyford School, Wst London, on 5 July. Entry is limited to 18 teams so get your bookings in quick!

More details at www.ucl.ac.uk/~uczcw11/mna/open2003.htm where you can also download an entry form.

Hope to see you there!

ps David Scott is still taking entries for the MNA Northwest tournament on 22 June...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
latoya
(no login)

netball is the best.

No score for this post
June 2 2003, 11:49 PM 

I love netball scince the age of 9 years old.I Really want to play netball for aliving.At the moment I'm at college studying fashion Btec I do enjoy it, but its not me. I think I'm more in to sport and fitness, I'm 19 years old and all I just want is fun.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Andy Dawson
(Login Netballman)

MNA Tournament 5 July - still open for entries

No score for this post
June 3 2003, 10:33 AM 

Thanks Latoyah - do you want to play, are you looking for a team?

All - still spaces left at the moment so please get your applications in quick!

Andy

jenni
(no login)

more info please

No score for this post
June 3 2003, 2:36 PM 

hi i'm from australia and used to play netball over there till i came over here in january and found it hard to find a time a place that played netball and fitted into work. i just saw the add about the MNA annual tournament and it sounds great. i would love it if i could be sent some more information about it if i'm not already too late.

Andy Dawson
(Login Netballman)

Still spaces...

No score for this post
June 5 2003, 4:03 PM 

Hi Jenni/all,

There are still some spaces left at the MNA tournament, but don't leave it too late as it's strictly first come first served!

Entry forms are still available from the web address given in the original posting.

Andy Dawson
(Login Netballman)

Last chance to enter!

No score for this post
June 16 2003, 10:59 AM 

Hi all,

Hurry Hurry Hurry! Still a couple of slots left in the tournament, grab 'em while you can!

Please note we now have raffle prizes donated by Godfrey, Cancoach, Australian Netballer and others, and all teams get a free ticket... :-)

We can also try to place individuals with teams - especially blokes!

Andy

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement