<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Keen to play

June 13 2003 at 6:46 PM
No score for this post
Danielle Bull  (Login danrella)

Hi all,
I have just moved to Golders Green from good old Aus. I have been playing for many years and at reasonable standard. I am looking for something competitive but also fun.

If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. I have only been here for 2 weeks and I am already showing signs of withdrawal. I used to coach at a reasonable level as well so would be keen to get into some coaching too.

Cheers
Danielle

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Helen Colman
(no login)

keen to play

No score for this post
June 19 2003, 11:11 AM 

I have just seen your message about wanting to play netball.

Our club, Hyde Park Thursday netball club, is a very friendly club and trains near the Edgware Road on Wednesday evenings. We play in the North London Netball League at Arnos Grove on alternate saturdays during the season (sept to may). We have 3 teams in the first, second and fourth divisions.

We will start training again in Mid-July. If you would like to come along please email us your details - hydeparkthursdaynetball@hotmail.com and we will email and phone you with details. We always have a number of players from Australia and New Zealand in the club!

Helen

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement